Forex Academic Journals relating to the pound?

Alexbabwa

Hi all, for my final year at uni i have to get a gazillion references from Academic journals relating to the pound. The problem here is they have to relate to the year 2000 onwards. Every journal i have come across through the use of the university library and search engines turns up nothing relating past 1999.

If any of you could point me in the right direction or show me where i could find such journals i would be very grateful, thanks for reading.

Yeah my flatm8 a law student who introduced me to it a few hours ago, saved my essay! Cheers for the reply leo.

How anyone can put a word limit on such an open and vague question about foreign exchange is ridiculous.

Yeah my flatm8 a law student who introduced me to it a few hours ago, saved my essay! Cheers for the reply leo.

How anyone can put a word limit on such an open and vague question about foreign exchange is ridiculous.

cheers Alexbabwa. The same thing applies to skills for life and earning a degree. isn't it?

If i understood your question right i would say yes and no. The education system is rubbish. You don't learn anything practical and useful for the working life and you pay tuition just to take tests and write essays, not to be taught. School, college, university alls seems to be about playing the system. That said i guess lifes the exact same way :)