Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
You missed the point Charlie. Mofo didn't say he would abide by any poll, he said if we could find 20 people who wanted him gone, he'd go. We're not interested in how many want him to stay - there all his multinics anyway.

Seriously mate. I know you've got it in for me but this is blatant trampling. Not that is anyone left on the staff who seems to give a hoot anyway, if there ever was, so nothing to stop you.

=

Yes or NO count as a vote for him to leave. I should have just made it a single option vote which is all foprexmofo wanted. We've effectively got that even though I can't retrospectively change the voting structure.

Oh Sigma. I've never had it in for you. :innocent:

Last edited:
What did the original poll actually ask? If it didn't make sense then would it be void anyway?

Last edited:
Sorry SD

I have only one other nic - davies - and I never used it after I lost the password - although my brother in law had used it when i was on holiday once

I do not have any other multi nics - at all

Can I repeat that - no other multi nics - why would I ??

Must keep clarifying all your errors etc etc

PS - are you having a good trading day ?

Regards

F

PPS - I am - as if you could not guess lol

answer NO........shall we re run the Scottish vote as well while we are here ?

That you consider mofo to be a good trader doesn't surprise me as I suspect you're both made from the same cloth. You're not a trader either - you're an accountant.

that's also matter of opinion according to previous employers.......;)

What did the original poll actually ask? If it didn't make sense then would it be void anyway?

it said heads F loses and tails F loses .............a bit like voting for the current major political parties

N

that's also matter of opinion according to previous employers.......;)

If your ability to follow an audit trail is as good as your ability to follow the post trail that led to this poll, then that wouldn't surprise me.

It basically required only than anyone who wanted to see forexmofo leave the site register their vote. forexmofo simply wanted to find out if the magic 20 could be reached and he'd leave. There was never any element of creating a poll for/against from either him or from me. All this water muddying has been introduced unilaterally by ffsear and has totally invalidated the process.

Has it bollox. Its a simple poll that's not gone your way and the toys are well and truly being thrown from the pram.

A fine example of being able to give it out and not take it back right there!

Has it bollox. Its a simple poll that's not gone your way and the toys are well and truly being thrown from the pram.

A fine example of being able to give it out and not take it back right there!

Charlie, you're in a rather unique position of being able to airbrush reality, changing and deleting posts (and polls). I choose my words carefully as I know you have a hair-trigger with the ban button when it comes to me.

If you care to read forexmofos posts last night on the subject you will see all that was required was 20 bods to vote and he'd leave. Nothing about a popularity Yes/No poll that you've morphed this into.

If you were a genuinely impartial moderator, you would not be attempting to influence the result, you would not be voting yourself and you certainly wouldn't be changing the ground rules after the poll was launched.

And there is no question of it going 'my way' or not. I am totally neutral on the result and view it with interest. I'd personally like him off, but I am genuinely interested to see how many others would too.

grow up........theres only about a handful of decent traders posting regularly on T2win these days

N
I think NVP made a great point. Judging by the way the voting is going, hes dead right!

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 195
You were the one whos said...

Yes or NO count as a vote for him to leave. I should have just made it a single option vote which is all foprexmofo wanted. We've effectively got that even though I can't retrospectively change the voting structure.

So i changed it. Happy to help x x

No posts or anything else have been changed.

Or don't you want people who want fxmo to stay to have a voice on this? Hmmmm and i'm airbruching reality!?

Gives it out can't take it back !

Last edited:
That you consider mofo to be a good trader doesn't surprise me as I suspect you're both made from the same cloth. You're not a trader either - you're an accountant.

Bang on the money...and you get the cigar

ON THE MONEY.jpg

You were the one whos said...

So i changed it. Happy to help x x

No posts or anything else have been changed.

Or don't you want people who want fxmo to stay to have a voice on this? Hmmmm and i'm airbruching reality!?

Gives it out can't take it back ! :0
Yes you changed it, but not in-line with the stated intent. You changed it to the way you wanted it.

It's not down to me or you for that matter to give those who want him to stay to 'have a voice'. The man himself didn't (initially) want that. All he wanted was the 20 quorum.

As for giving it out and not taking it back - can you give us an example? I've never had any problem taking it on the chin and coming back from it. As you well know.

Charlie, IMVHO you are not moderator material. You show partiality and favour and at times exhibit behaviour which if you were not a moderator yourself, you would have been moderated.

What has any of this got to do with this thread.

The poll is still valid. All you need its 20 people to vote yes

Stop deflecting form the fact that this thread is a massive fail.

What has any of this got to do with this thread.

The poll is still valid. All you need its 20 people to vote yes

Stop deflecting form the fact that this thread is a massive fail.
The 'this' you are referring to is about the methods you are employing to disrupt and destroy the process. Ultimately, your final sanction will be to remove it if it looks like it's not going the way you want it to go.

It's a fail because you've changed the basis of the poll. But what if you just left it alone and ducked out now and it hits the 20 YES votes then. Is it still a fail? And if so, for whom?

Destroy the process of what?

Getting Fxmo off the site?

Yes I saw your messages to the moderation team yesterday begging us to ban him.

Sorry sir, but the only one here with an agenda is you!

I don't follow this thread because of the technique used by f, which I do not want to take the trouble to understand. That does not mean that I want him to go, in fact, I have always defended his right to stay. What is he, actually, being accused of? Does he entice the credulous to part with their money? Sometimes I see his posts on other threads but his ideas seem to be no better, or worse, than many others. Mainly, though, he stays on his own and that thread has many pages, now, to its credit.