For Those Who Sent IM’s

7thSignalTrader

For Those Who Sent IM’s:

Thank you and I appreciate all of the kind support! :)

However, I’m sure that you will understand my reasoning for not wanted to conduct research here. I’ve worked too long and to hard to deal with idiots anymore. So, I won’t be doing profile here as some people cannot appreciate the hard work that goes into a multi-year project such as this.

I understand that this is not an academic site, where that kid of dedication and commitment is appreciated. I could post 100 successful profiles for 266% net gain each, and I guaranteed you that there would still be some joker out there “making claims” of trickery and fraud and ill intent….. I’m just not into that negative and irrational scene.

So, here’s what I will do: I will include those of you who sent me private Instant Messages in any public offering notification that I make. I will be taking ALL of my research off-line permanently from this point forward. Building a trading system such as this requires that you not only build the core, but you must also make the user interface very easy to use – or people will just get more confused and have less confidence in using it.

That was “part” of the purpose for doing online profiles and obtaining feedback in the form that I suggested in a previous post. Taking input from people during the development cycle is a better way of arriving at the final product that meets as many needs as possible. But, I will no longer take this approach. I will build it – and either people will like it, or they won’t – pure and simple. No more public involvement in the development process – to much of a headache dealing with bad attitudes and wrongheaded conventional thinking.

If you are interested in getting on the first respondents mailing list, then send your email request to: [email protected]. In your email, please include your Trade2Win Username – that way, I will know that you were one who wanted to participate in the live trade profile feedback. Your request needs to have your T2W Username, so I won’t have difficulty identifying how you heard about this trading technology.

Answers to common questions:

One:

I have no release date. At this point, I have a “delivery” problem. The prototype was built in Excel given its ease of development and ability to make changes rapidly without compiling and re-compiling code. That presents a web delivery problem. I’ve looked into converting the Excel application into Flash and then distributing the application in a Flash environment.

The problem is that this application is real-time and there is no way (that I can see) to get a flash site refreshed in real-time. Flash would be really nice because of some of the things that can be done with full motion graphics. So, I’m going to have to translate the Excel code into Java code and build a Java Application Server of some sort. Java is more open to bringing web applications to life than is C++, although I have seen some really nice looking C++ web applications delivered to the browser. I just don’t want to force traders to down load a full desktop application to their hard-drive. With a java server, only a 32bit plug-in would be necessary on the client machine. There are also some security issues that work better in a Java environment in terms of session control.

So, this is the next big step in the process. Building the technology is one thing – delivering it easily to the desktop via a browser over a secure connection is another story. I need to be focused on that task, and not managing idiotic posts from clueless individuals.

Two:

I still have to decide that this is what I really want to do. The more I deal with “people”, the more I think that developing a single protégé or a small cadre of top traders for other projects, is the way to go. My goal is not to be trading the markets each day – that’s for the birds. My goal is to get on with my other projects that are still on the chalkboard. I have projects that will require a lot of capital to fund properly. My interest is in children, hospitals, medical care delivery, disease research, and aviation/aerospace science – so let your imagination fill in the blanks. I’d like to establish global organizations to deal with these issues and billions will be required to fund them from the ground up. There are individual organizations around the world that tackle several of these items in isolation, but none of them approach these concepts with the kind of synergy that I envision.

So, the cadre and/or protégé concept is still very valid in my mind for these purposes – that will require individuals who are talented leaders and skilled at building and leading organizations. Therefore, no final decision has been made with respect to whether or not there will even be a “public” presentation of this technology. If, the broader public delivery of this trading technology is the chosen path – then I will at least have your email to follow-up with.

That’s the purpose for sending your email request to be notified when this project is ready – and for no other purposes.

Again, thank you for your kind words (yes – I do hear you loud and clear), and good fortune in your trading whatever you do. I would wish you “luck” but I do not believe in luck. But, I will wish you good preparation and excellent execution. :)

TheBramble said:
Yeah!!! At last! The Pitch!!!!
What a naughty Bramble. He says he is here just for the research. Can't understand why you can't accept what you're told!

Regards

LII

options said:
Wasn't 'The pitch' in his first post?
The lucky members of ET had to wait for the 'pitch' for weeks. 6 months ago. . We got ours in a matter of days.

Deja Vu....?

Last edited:
L2

L2,

He's a spot light monger who thinks he’s “on to something” about which he has no clue. Therefore, to answer your question – he’s incapable of remaining on subject, or reading and comprehending perfectly clear and present English.

He’s a non-producer wishing he could produce at higher levels – I’ve seen his type many times before. They have successfully failed so many times at getting better results that they have turned themselves over to a reprobate mindset. In their world, if they can’t conceive it – it does not exist – regardless of the “fact bath” that anyone tries to give them.

It is a sad state to find one’s self in – but it is genuinely an “online” mentality very well entrenched in the world of trading. You could stick 266% net profit in their back pocket and they would still find a way to make a fool of themselves by “proving you wrong”.

They are comfortable with making the profit that you help them achieve – just as long as they can “prove that the profit really does not exist”. Funny – no – hilarious.

He posts trades that have very little definition or precision to them at all – they fail a very high percentage of the time – he sees my very first posted trade call that basically ran to perfection and then he gets the idea in his head that the spotlight will get taken away from his almost 2,000 posts.

Part jealously – part Ego and 100% irrationality.

He’s more predictable than my last trade call – lol. :)

This seems as good a place as any to put TV out of our misery.

Let's assume TV's spot on and has a trading system of near perfect accuracy.

Let's assume his attempt to suck newbies into his maul on ET was someone else.

Let's assume he has a real need to have an army of evaluators to tell him whether his 'profiles' are right or wrong.

He has stated quite openly that he intends to run a pay-per-use service.

Let's say you want your stake in a million-by-Thursday-thank-you-very-much.

What does that make you? A Trader? No.

You will depend upon someone else to feed you your 'tips' - as long as:-

a) they continue to exist
b) they continue to provide you with their tips
c) their system continues to provide an edge (i.e. perfect FX future movement - Direction, Magnitude, Timing etc)
d) they are not swayed from their purpose by very gentle enquiry into their methods & purpose & intent
e) their 'black box' system which you will never open being available to them and the results to you

And when any of those criteria fail -which they will - you will be left high & dry and without a friggin paddle.

I'm not saying TradeVector doesn't have a near 100% system. I'm saying it's improbable - not impossible. But when all said and done - if such a system IS possible - go and work it out yourself.

Then you really will be independent of others and a real trader. And as Frugi stated have the 'moral satisfaction' - I know what he meant.

Last edited:
"a little on the naive side"

Possible, but when someone posts in advance where a price is going to run to and gets to within a couple of pips of it before reversing, then I would put that above your average shyster.

I don't do too bad at this, but I have an open mind. My first post on TV's thread said that I didn't think there was anything new in the trading or the world. Just different variations on a theme.

I, along with other people were quite happy to let his pre posts prove his claims. Alright, the target was right at very strong resistance and very likely to reverse or at least pause at the point.

That would have made the next call very interesting. And I would have liked to have seen it.

Naive? No, I don't think so Bram, but I will give people a chance, or enough rope... I certainly can't turn round and say that this guy hasn't come up with a different slant that actually does produce the goods until I see it for myself.

Would I pay to see it straight away? No.

Would I pay to see and use it after it has produced 25 winning trades back to back. Before the actual market move?

Damn right I would.

Could I benefit and trade from this information every single time?

Probably not. For instance, I got the direction right twice this morning and still lost money.

I don't use trading systems. Being a contrary so and so If a system told to buy. I would sell if I thought my reading of the chart was correct. But I will still give people the opportunity to 'prove' themselves.

You have followed the posts on Elite I presume. So You will have more idea then the rest of us about what has happened before.

That was a courteous post Options in the circumstances. I know you're p*issed at me and your restraint is a credit to you. May the gods allow me to show you...

No Bram. Quite the opposite. Your entitled to your views, how people react to them are out of your control.

It's just that I have always been able to make up my own mind about things.

I'm first in line with a flaming torch for all the snake oil salesmen.

More Ramble for Bramble

“This seems as good a place as any to put TV out of our misery.”
----------------

That’s exactly what I mean about you. You seem to think that you are speaking for everyone on this board. Who died and left you arbiter of all that is righteous and good and relevant and real? And you have the nerve to throw the “ego” label at someone. You can’t be serious.

“Let's assume TV's spot on and has a trading system of near perfect accuracy.’
---------------

As if this is some kind of magnificent achievement. In the Forex, this is the easiest thing in the world to do and I’ve proven a very long time ago. If all one is looking for is a “profit” on the trade, then there is no better place than the Forex to trade – if you have several million dollars to trade with on a daily basis, and you need to generate a million dollars to support your annual lifestyle, then you can easily accomplish that goal without a trading system of any kind whatsoever.

This is another one of my points about you – you talk about thing that you don’t fully understand, as if you actually do understand them. If you spent half as much time studying Forex data as I have, then you would know that developing a 100% “successful” trading plan that leads to “some” profit is fairly easy. But, you would have HAD to study the data very intensely to be able to understand that fact.

Mine, is not to merely trade to a simple profit – why is that such a hard and difficult concept for you to understand. Mine, is to trade to a Revenue Model – that is a completely different world of trading and it requires a completely different approach. I trade for revenue based on a timed schedule. That requires precision – not a bunch of guess work that I see you doing in your trades.

So, when you talk about these things you might at least try to get an understanding before you open your mouth and proceed to say something silly.

“Let's assume his attempt to suck newbies into his maul on ET was someone else.”
------------------

Another problem of yours is the level of assumption that you engage in. No wonder your trading results are less than stellar - if you assume on this same level with your trading, then that means that you don’t take the time to understand the situation before you enter the trade.

I have requested and required that my site be composed of BOTH highly skilled and highly unskilled traders from ALL backgrounds. I’ve had people try to come into the group who were too green (their description of themselves – not mine) and I have politely denied their request for membership. I just recently denied 33 people from participation in the group BECAUSE they were too green.

So, here yet again – I end up having to correct you on something that you could have easily done the homework on your self by simply asking. But, no – you would rather assume you way through life.

“Let's assume he has a real need to have an army of evaluators to tell him whether his 'profiles' are right or wrong.”
------------------

Every time you open your mouth, you demonstrate foot in mouth disease. Who told you that an “army” was needed? Did you ever hear that from me? Did you read that on my website’s homepage? No – of course not – it is just Bramble, doing what he does best – assuming himself into oblivion.

My group is a small research group and I’ve ALWAYS wanted to keep it that way. More than 3.7 times the number of people have been denied access to the group than have been admitted. I cannot keep up with billions of emails and billions of online posts – so it would make absolutely ZERO sense for me to desire an “army” of participants.

But, you don’t think of these things because you are too busy trying to make false accusations about someone you don’t know anything about in an online community – that’s your motive and that explains why each time you open your mouth regarding this subject – you flat out get it WRONG.

“He has stated quite openly that he intends to run a pay-per-use service.’
----------------

Wrong yet again. Do you enjoy being this off-base? Do you get some kick out of being so much in error?

I quite plainly stated that I had not yet made up my mind but that in any case the research is necessary “IF” I decided to take my work public. Yet you had no problem just now opening your mouth again and inserting your foot deep down your own throat. I have CLEARLY said that I have not yet made ANY final decisions one way or the other – but you are the type of person that does not care about facts, just as long as you can push your agenda, to try to make yourself look good.

If I were a critical thinker and a critical reader of the English language (which I am) – I would have your “number” by now – very easily, or at the very least be able to see through your smoke of misrepresentations.

So, if you misrepresent what somebody says on this forum – why should anyone be interested in what you have to say about that individual – or anything else for that matter. Your credibility is on the line every single time you intentionally misquote and misrepresent someone else.

“Let's say you want your stake in a million-by-Thursday-thank-you-very-much.”
-----------------

So, let me get this straight – in addition to having difficulty reading and comprehending the English language, you also have difficult with basic arithmetic?

Since you seem to be unable to handle the math, let me do it for you:

Revenue Model 1 (configuration):

Starting Account Balance: $1,000
Fixed Cost Basis: 30% per trade
Average % net gain/loss: 50%
Average Number of Pips: 50
Reinvestment Rate: 100%

56 Trade Sequence:

Trade number 1: $300.00 (cost basis)
Gross Revenue: $150.00
10% Micln Deduction: $15.00
Net Revenue/Loss: $135.00
Trade Balance: $435.00
Running Balance $1,135.00

(55 trades later)

Trade number 56: $268,300.00 (cost basis)
Gross Revenue: $134,150.00
10% Micln Deduction: $13,415.00
Net Revenue/Loss: $120,735.00
Trade Balance: $389,035.00
Running Balance $1,015,255.00

What part of this math do you not understand? A failed trade in this system makes money 99% of the time. Failed trade in this system means exactly what I said it meant several posts ago – it means that the trade “failed” to strike the system designated target. The target is ALWAYS well beyond the 50% minimum design requirement.

In other words, it is very difficult for this system to fail to make money absent adverse news. So, even if I don’t make the 56 trade schedule, I will still arrive at $1+ million account balance on the strength of the system’s accuracy AND the Money Management Strategy being deployed. The combination is extremely powerful. To wit: after trade number 93, the Running Balance would exceed $109 million. After trade number 111, the Running Balance would exceed $111 Billion.

All of this is based on system accuracy and money management. If you have a system that is this accurate, then you can build these types of Revenue Models. If YOU are only trading at 60+% accuracy, then none of this will make any sense to you. It will seem “magical” in your eyes.

Just because you can’t do it, does not mean that everybody can’t do it. The original development name for this system was StealthTrader – there is a reason why I chose the name “stealth”. Being able to get in and out of the market while most other people are still trying to figure out what’s going on – is the name of the game. It is “stealth” by any definition.

“What does that make you? A Trader? No.”
-----------------

Speak for yourself.

“You will depend upon someone else to feed you your 'tips' - as long as:-“
----------------

Would you prefer that they pay attention to your lousy 60 some odd percent trading “tips” instead?

Here’s an example of why you fail to think before you type: When you take all the technical analysis that you use (or, that somebody else uses) to build your trading system, what on earth do you think you are relying upon to make your trading decisions?

Here’s that same exact question asked another way: When was the last time you built your own technical indicator and had your name associated with it by having it published?

When you use MACD, Fibonacci, Elliot Wave, Pivot Points, Gann Fans, etc., etc., etc., what on earth do you think you are doing? YOU are using someone else’s “tips” to make your trading decisions. YOU did not invent Gann Fans, MACD, %R, Fibs, etc., so YOU are relying upon what somebody else did, or failed to do.

That is precisely why my trading technology DOES NOT contain ANY conventional and/or traditional technical analysis. All 75 plus Technical Indicators embedded within this technology were researched, designed, developed, and engineered from scratch. A 100% pure ground-up data research project that took YEARS to complete.

That is the difference between what I do, and what you do. You follow what everybody else is doing in the market, because you are all using the exact same TA that 99% of the market uses. That is why you are getting the same results as the rest of the market – about 60% - 67% accuracy sustained. And, that’s if you are “good” relative to the rest of the market.

You just don’t get this, do you?

“a) they continue to exist
b) they continue to provide you with their tips
c) their system continues to provide an edge (i.e. perfect FX future movement - Direction, Magnitude, Timing etc)
d) they are not swayed from their purpose by very gentle enquiry into their methods & purpose & intent
e) their 'black box' system which you will never open being available to them and the results to you”
-------------------------

You read like somebody who’s angry at the fact that you did not create the technology – why is that?

1) Can you continue to buy a Ferrari 430 if Ferrari decides to go out of business?
2) Why would Ferrari decided to go out of business if they have a product that everyone wants and can use?
3) When was the last time that Ferrari developed a failed product?
4) Do you think that Ferrari would allow you into their Design Headquarters of their new 430 for 2005?
5) You mean to tell me that you don’t know the technical difference between a “black box” and a Fully Integrated Application?

Once again, you fail to think things through before you type. A Flight Data Recorder is a black box. The PCM in my corvette is a black box. This is nobody’s black box trading technology. If you don’t even understand the basic technical distinctions, how can you criticize the thing?

“And when any of those criteria fail -which they will - you will be left high & dry and without a friggin paddle.”
------------------------

Why would it fail? Is it because you were not able to build something better? Is that why it MUST fail?

The system currently runs (as of 12/15/04) at 98.34% accuracy. Notice how that accuracy rating rose slightly from my last Accuracy Date Mark in my other post. That last trade for 266% net gain, pushed the accuracy even higher despite your nonsensical understanding of how or why it works. And, there is not a darn thing that you can do to change these facts – as much as you would like to.

Yes, the system will fail at some point – but in the meantime, I progressed from trade number 6, to trade number 9 in one single trade. That last trade of 266%, push forward the 56 trade completion date. That means that it took only 6 trades to build in a 3 day cushion.

My next trade is under way right now (number 9). Noticed how I was able to skip over numbers 7 & 8. That’s because the Running Balance (the only thing that matters) struck the number 9 level after trade number 6. That means that I only have 47 trades to go before vacation time. Once I return from vacation, I lock and load a position on the Revenue Model and start targeting the $10 million mark. You keep plowing your way through until you reach your desired financial goals.

But, of course – you can’t see any of this because you are so trapped by your way of thinking that 67% is all that is possible. So, of course this all sounds like a pipe dream to YOU – I fully understand where you are coming from.

“I'm not saying TradeVector doesn't have a near 100% system. I'm saying it's improbable - not impossible.”
----------------------

Do you have the basic mathematical structure for determining this “Probability” calculation? Probabilities are not plucked from thin air – then are carefully calculated equations. Can you produce such an equation – or does my mere asking for such a probability extract cause you to count me “arrogant”?

What is improbable to you is based ONLY on what you understand and nothing more. I am approximately 28% of the way to my target for trade number 9, already. When this trade strikes its target, that will move me to trade number 10 which is only 46 trades away from the $1 million+ target. And, all the while you will still be sitting here trying to convince people of your “improbable” angle.

I suspect that at trade number 20, only 26 trades away from the $1 million+ level, you will still be talking about “improbabilities”.

“But when all said and done - if such a system IS possible - go and work it out yourself.”
----------------------

I’ve been telling people to go do that for years – lol. Once again, everything in this world that “IS” possible, must be already known to you, or it is improbable. Have you ever stopped to think that just maybe you don’t know everything there is to know in the universe? And, that just maybe somebody understands something that you don’t? Of course, not – how foolish of me.

“Then you really will be independent of others and a real trader. And as Frugi stated have the 'moral satisfaction' - I know what he meant.”
----------------------

On your accuracy levels? I seriously doubt that very much – but I’m willing to accept that fact that you know what you are doing in the Forex. At lest to a point of being accurate about 60 some odd percent of the time.

Your entire post has just been shown for what it is – a feeble attempt at being a savior without having a grasp of the facts.

I wasn't going to post to you anymore but I just can't resist.....

Vector, I've read some twaddle in my time but this takes the biscuit ! Were you laughing as you wrote it ? I was as I read it. By trade no. 150 you'll be the richest man in the world. By 200 you'll have governments begging you to stop trading, world economies will be at the whim of your index finger. Goldmember with the emphasis on 'member'. LOL

ps. Can I be minime ?

MoneMagnet

“By 200 you'll have governments begging you to stop trading, world economies will be at the whim of your index finger. Goldmember with the emphasis on 'member'. LOL.”
------------------

Why does the thought of billions under your control frighten you? I will have to admit, that several years ago those numbers made me a bit squeamish, too. But, not anymore. I’m used to saying the words one hundred billion.

In case you forgot, you don’t have to keep all of your account in the market at all times. That would be just as crazy as holding on to a stock for 45 years – “just because”. My goal is to build the account through several layers, or several entities. The final entity will be a Bank, Credit Union or Private Model Fund. In other words, I’m not planning on always being a sole proprietor trader doing business under my own SSN – that’s nuts. You have to establish legal entities to conduct business for you along the way as your account level grows.

Thus, moving several billion through the market in one week through multiple trades using multiple currency pairs is no more difficult than splitting $5,000.00 six ways in a single trade block.

When you reach the “billions” level (10+ figures), you are going to have to get creative:

A) Never trade under your own SSN

B) Establish business entities to do the trading for you

C) Trade directly to the Interbank system (no more ridiculous spreads – custom trading platform software and robotized systems)

D) Consistently “flow” a percentage of the revenues “off” the FX books and into other “holding” accounts that beat inflation

E) Convert some of your holdings to other currency that is not being degraded by the exchange rate volatility

F) Buy ONLY prime real estate around the world that has average appreciation value (undeveloped land – not buildings – you want to be able to sell your land 10, 15, 20 years down the road to developers who need it to build on)

G) Build several Foundations that do a lot of philanthropic activity

H) Build several non-profit organizations that meet the needs of other people who cannot help themselves

I) And, most importantly, you are going to have to start thinking big.

If you can’t think big – you can’t go big – simple.

There are lots of ways to “distribute” billions of dollars every single year and never become the richest man on earth. But, of course – I want that title for at least one year. After that, I can at least sat that I was on that list once upon a time. After that the trill is gone - I'm sure.

In other words, MoneyMagnet1 – become the kind of individual who controls the “direction” of cash flow – not the cash itself. Then you can start doing some good in the world. The goal is not to harbor the cash – but to release it for the good of others. So, I can make billions every year – and still not disturb the economic balance of which you speak. Who do you think makes up the Forex Interbank System anyway? They collectively push $1.5 trillion PER DAY around the world – moving several billion PER DAY at one time individually.

This is not rocket science, but you do need to study the market a bit more in order to understand my plan. I don’t personally need the billions but my projects (foundations, banks, credit unions, NPO’s) do. And they will simply put the money right back into world wide circulation.

Are you at all familiar with the Law of Entropy – the laws of thermodynamics? The principle law in this grouping states that “energy can neither be destroyed nor created”. I cannot create the billions, nor can I destroy it – and it is too much to harbor. So, when it leaves my organizations, it simple goes right back into the same pool where I mined it the first time – where I proceed to once gain pluck it out and re-use it.

Think in terms of cash flow and not cash harboring. It is a selfless thought process so you might have to practice it before it becomes natural. By nature we are selfish creatures – it is not our nature to “want” to help others – it is a learned trait.

Expand your mind and you will do just fine. Close it and you don’t stand a chance of real success.

Last edited:
From TradeVector's post #1 (now deleted) on Forex/'Whats the point of this section'.

TradeVector said:
I’m interested in finding out whether there is enough broad based interest among the Forex traders here, to convert my prototype application into a java server/application and deliver the visual components of the application via the Web in a pay-per-use format.
{my emphasis}

Oops!

N.B. This is my last response to any of TV's posts. I don't mind a laugh, but this isn't fair on him.

Bramble Rambles but he Cannot Hide

What point are you proving by posting what I’ve already posted in full plain view? You seem like a little 12 year old boy playing games. You also seem way out of your league as several PM’s sent to me have already pointed out.

You post what I’ve already posted and then make some childish comment that has nothing to do with the price of tea in India, or Pakistan. You then sign-off under yet another could of smoke. You make no sense – you are irrational – you seem highly disturbed and you ignore reality.

I’ve not changed my original reason for making that post – yet you seem to think that if you re-post it, that it magically takes on some new meaning.

You are very bizarre and very confused.

Now, get to the challenge that you are so artfully dodging – you cannot deal with that – can you? But, you can find time to make pointless posts that have no meaning. You’ve read the challenge, now respond to it mr. 2000 posts later and I still don’t have a single clue about what I’m doing here.

No rocket science (you could not handle that anyway) just a straight forward open house clinic on exposing your butt in public. Now, get to the challenge. You've got the spotlight - here's your chance to show everyone how "wrong" the road can get.

You talked all that talk - but you don't walk the walk. Sounds just about right for you. You keep posting, and I'm going to keep reminding you of the challenge that you run and hide from every single day. Your dog just won't hunt around here anymore. After 2000 posts, you should be a genius at trading the Forex, or any other market for that matter.

Kitchen getting too hot? If you don't respond to the challenge, I'm going to make the kitchen even hotter for you. You ain't seen nothing yet! Pal.

where is JonnyT when you need him.

what we need in these circumstances is True Northern Grit.. (now available in bottles)

TradeVector said:
I have projects that will require a lot of capital to fund properly. My interest is in children, hospitals, medical care delivery, disease research, and aviation/aerospace science – so let your imagination fill in the blanks.

OK. Hmmmm.........are you going to be a kind of flying doctor? Performing experiments on diseased babies in mid-air? Sounds brilliant, sign me up.