For the wise, the ignorant, the brave or the bold...

Hey Dante,
First of all, I apologise to send this out of context message on this forum. I had to ask you a question, may be a foolish one from your perspective. I am new to trading. I have read many pages of your blog "making money trading" on T2W. I want to trade Forex. Can you suggest some brokers? You had somewhere mentioned Oanda, could you please suggest some good brokers? I want to start with demo account.
Your reply would be very helpful
Regards

Hey Dante,
First of all, I apologise to send this out of context message on this forum. I had to ask you a question, may be a foolish one from your perspective. I am new to trading. I have read many pages of your blog "making money trading" on T2W. I want to trade Forex. Can you suggest some brokers? You had somewhere mentioned Oanda, could you please suggest some good brokers? I want to start with demo account.
Your reply would be very helpful
Regards

Hello swedendenmark,

I don't know of any FX brokers other than Oanda. What I know of them is good.

I spreadbet multiple markets and use E*Trade and CMC Markets mainly.

rothschild - you stopped out of Oil yet ? don't like trading it, it can viciously turn for no apparent reason!

Hook me up if you are on XBOX live, dude, my name is Tom Dante.

Am I the only one that plays MW2 on their PC?

Just for the heck of it, level to watch in 2010 on Cable is 1.5700 in my opinion, strong confluence with Fibs too.

Am I the only one that plays MW2 on their PC?

Just for the heck of it, level to watch in 2010 on Cable is 1.5700 in my opinion, strong confluence with Fibs too.

Check out this EUR/CHF!

No sign of the SNB yet...getting nervous down here...lol

T D

Will the fib 50% work here and we get a rally to 1.45 in light christmas volume?

Attachments

• fib.jpg
    fib.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 160
T D

Will the fib 50% work here and we get a rally to 1.45 in light christmas volume?

May do but I'm staying out of the way at the moment.

Right now it's conforming to the rhythmn you would expect in a down trend.

Quite an important hourly descending trend line coming in here though.

Just doing some late night analysis here noticed these setups. Nice confluence of Fibo clusters + S/R + round numbers.

AUD/USD in a pretty strong uptrend and nice opportunity to get onboard here. Not so sure about the USD/CHF but worth watching.

(Argh, having some troubles uploading the charts. You'll see what I mean if you take a look yourself)

Yep......;)

I iz jus has a lot more pwnage wiv mah PC mouse, is all...

Sorry, that was my attempt at 15 year old gaming language. :whistling

While we are on some potential setups, I also love the S&P for a long. Significant resistance. Price doesn't seem to want to stray too far from it. Usually means one thing in my opinion.

50% retracement from all time high to last major lows is around 1126. Could be a logical target for a last surge up before Christmas.

Just an update on the S&P trade. 1126 was the high to the tick on my feed which goes to show how these levels work well if you hit them right :)

Here is Euro set up .Will it get to 1.4466, the 50 % retracement?Will it overshoot?

Attachments

• ezd.jpg
    ezd.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 178