For Don H

Splitlink

Legendary member
Thanks for the chat, Don, nice talking to you. I've scrubbed my posts from your journal so you may want to do the same, otherwise they will be out of context.

I hope that you decide to have a go with the FT but, if you don't at least keep an eye on us!

Good trading

Split

Splitlink said:
Thanks for the chat, Don, nice talking to you. I've scrubbed my posts from your journal so you may want to do the same, otherwise they will be out of context.

I hope that you decide to have a go with the FT but, if you don't at least keep an eye on us!

Good trading

Split

Thanks Split I will delete posts after the chat, very enjoyable :D
just a thought you may wish to turn on your private messages its always handy for the occasional chit-chat. it can always be turned off again if it gets annoying or intrusive, although I have never found it so. its quite user friendly and helpful really.

can't wait for tomorrow to see how you all do, i'll say hi in the chatroom if your in there.

good trading for monday

ps posts deleted.........oh yes and if your successful next week and maybe the week after will the flan flinging then commence :LOL:

cheers

don

Last edited:
how did i know you were going to say that :LOL:

from the front page point to community from the dropdown menu click on "my user options"

scroll down to messaging and notification tick the box "enable private messaging"

tick any other box that you feel would be handy.

thats you messaged up

cheers

don

Last edited:
don_h said:
how did i know you were going to say that :LOL:

from the front page point to community from the dropdown menu click on "my user options"

scroll down to messaging and notification tick the box "enable private messaging"

tick any other box that you feel would be handy.

thats you messaged up

cheers

don

Thanks. Done it!

Split

Splitlink said:
Thanks. Done it!

Split

split

you still don't seem to be pm enabled :(

I've been looking forward to being able to pm you so I could chide you about being a traitor to the ftse100 shares cause lately :cheesy:

good trading

jon