For Canadian t2w'ers

arabianights

Legendary member
Yesterday I emailed John Coates (who happens to be a fellow at the university I went to... and one of the departments I was at), the guy behind this study about hormone levels affecting traders' behaviour asking for a copy of the paper.

Anyway, one thing led to another and seems like I'm being interviewed live on Canadian Radio (CBC) on a show called "The Current" at one o clock UK time. Just a head's up.

Must admit I'm quite nervous, it'll be a new experience being live on radio! Especially a show I've never heard of in a country I've never been to.

(Except when I was 14 or 15, called up Virgin and libelled Dominos pizza on air... got disconnected from that one pretty sharpish)

Last edited:
Dont worry about going to CA, it's dull. Given that, are you going to have any fun with it? Intermittent yelps of "BUY BUY BUY" or "It's true, I am better at trading when I have an erection" etc...???

Heh, I'm not going to Canada... doing interview by phone.

I was tempted earlier to be doign something like you suggest, but on reflection that bringing my clearer and LIFFE into disrepute bit of my contracts are going to get in the way.