Follow my trades

Lol!

I feel blessed that u should value my opinion!

Ill leave it up to u, perhaps double figures?

Do u get banned if u reach a certain number?

Yes, 10 points and you get banned.

The points elapse 30 days after they were issued, and he's on 4 points already.

Let's see whether he apologises.

huh, If i could take points from the dow at the rate Mug collects them from the mods, i'd be a happy fella.

Kool!

For how long?

Id give Mugsy the 6 points he needs-there are plenty of instances of advertising, abuse and other posts which carry "points"-do u agree?

Well, his disrespect towards me, as in his last post, warrants a 5 pointer. So that would mean he would be on the brink, so to speak.

But you must admit that he is very entertaining.

Im sorry Skimbleshanks, i will answer all questions in a proffesional manner from now.

Mug2k

Thats the tragedy of the whole situation

He is extremely entertaining and he would be sorely missed if he were banned-id give him the 5 pointer and let him sweat

By the way how long does the ban last for or is it a permanent one?

mug2k:

I asked you to apologise for your disgraceful comments towards me, not whether you will answer questions in a professional manner.

This has become pathetic and not worth the bother to read it far from entertaining IMHO.

Skimbleshanks im sorry i answered you in a rude manner, i take it back.

I have nothing against you whatsoever, but some others on the thread are being v.childish, since when did grown me become so petty.

Trying to get me banned is really against the rules of just being sociable, i just cannot get my head round what it is ive done thats so bad.

Anyway sorry Skim, i did jump to conclusions on your post, but peolpe have been jumping to conclusions about everything i do.

Mug2k

Anyway Happy New Year to everyone

mug2k said:
Skimbleshanks im sorry i answered you in a rude manner, i take it back.

Excellent - Now can we please get back to the really important thing

MAKING MONEY!!! :cool:

You will only get banned if your posts and behaviour warrant it - warnings are given, and 95% of T2W members warned just accept it and never need to be warned again, which is the aim of the warning system. The points elapse after 30 days. However, those who repeatedly offend accrue warnings until they have 10 points when they are automatically banned.

A suggestion if I may mug2k. You are taking everything very personally. If you stand back, read the posts, you will see that everyone is actually pointing to holes in your system and presentation. That is priceless information, and it gives you the opportunity to address those issues. I notice that you don't take on board the need to plug those holes.

So just look on everything as constructive criticism of your trading system and website, not personal abuse. Learn from it, don't fight it.

The people who are giving you that information have hundreds of trading years between them, whereas you probably have a comparatively short amount of trading experience. So use the advice while it is being proffered.

I accept your apology, and ask that you never put yourself in that situation again.