Floored

Look at old skool pit trading . Too bloomin distracting. ( shut up already !! ) I prefer the silent screen assassin approach. The big range bars are the noise of seek to liquidity run !! ?? :)

Paul tudor jones 1987 doc. Is a good watch . Wonder why he wants it pulled offline all these years on ?

Documentary Open Outcry

Hi Terrie :)

Looooooong time no hear, great to see you still around.

Hope everything is going well for you !!!

About that German video, Birger Schäfermeier is the real deal allright, regularly does live trading with a 100k account he uses for that.

No hiding behind behind non-substantiable woulda-coulda-shoulda calls there as some are wont to do in lack of a real life haha. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Had a bit of rollercoaster ride in his career starting out, got his initial trading stakes from organizing parties while at Uni.

;)

HEY (y)

yeah been away for a while. total life change since business went under in Nov '11. came back into trading live just after xmas, was doing well til ALPARI!! so back on demo til i can start again!!

always good to know you lot can amuse me!!:LOL:

Ouch.

Sorry to hear you got hit by that. (And also about the gym, that's really too bad !!!)

But about your Alpari account, you should be getting your money back because the UK have state guaranteed account insurance up to 50K I believe, don't you.

May be a bit of a hassle getting there, but should come out OK in the end.

Good luck !!!

:)

Ouch.

Sorry to hear you got hit by that. (And also about the gym, that's really too bad !!!)

But about your Alpari account, you should be getting your money back because the UK have state guaranteed account insurance up to 50K I believe, don't you.

May be a bit of a hassle getting there, but should come out OK in the end.

Good luck !!!

:)

yes will be 3 months at least and we have to put in a claim form, it wasnt a big account but it was getting me going (50,000 i wish, lol, considering the results i got on demo this week!)

meanwhile i'm looking for new a broker that suits me! any ideas?, Oanda's no good, they wont allow hedging.

yes will be 3 months at least and we have to put in a claim form, it wasnt a big account but it was getting me going (50,000 i wish, lol, considering the results i got on demo this week!)

meanwhile i'm looking for new a broker that suits me! any ideas?, Oanda's no good, they wont allow hedging.

There ya go.

Hedging

ETX MT4 gives MT4 traders the chance to use hedges in an attempt to offset a current position. If used in the right fashion, hedging a trade can substantially reduce one’s risk, ensuring some form of payoff no matter which way the market moves. The MT4 platform offers traders the ability to hedge any available market.

http://www.etxcapital.co.uk/platforms/etx-mt4.aspx

FXCM UK allow hedging, spreads from 0.2 +comms.

EUR/USD 0.2 EUR/JPY 0.7
USD/JPY 0.3 AUD/JPY 0.6
GBP/USD 0.6 AUD/USD 0.4
EUR/AUD 0.8 USD/CAD 0.5
USD/HKD 0.8 NZD/USD 0.7

http://www.fxcm.com/uk/

Just open a sub account for the hedging , not a big deal ....

Hi Tar

yes i did read that but, for me, i dont think working the same trade on 2 accounts would be a good idea!! old head injury and two kids, not ideal for focus!! :LOL:

FXCM £6 com on each 1 lot trade??

ETX- will look at them again, think i have an old account with them but didnt like the platform,

thanks all, much appreciated
:D