Fixing currency rate for transaction...need help !!

gonnamakeit

Hope you guys can help me out …

Thanks in advance for your help.

I live in the UK and only have UK bank accounts.

I need to make large transaction in USD and after 6 months the funds will then be available for me to bring back into the UK.

My concerns are :

I buy USD now ( from sterling ) and I get a fixed rate – how do I get the best rate ??

If after 6 months the gbp/usd has gone up I may be at a major loss to convert back into GBP.

I have heard I can fix the currency rate for 6 months but not sure how I can do it and whether its feasible.

Would appreciate your help as I need to do this transaction ASAP and because of the recent market volatility im not sure which way to go about it…

Thanks

I'm an FX broker in London at a fully FSA regulated company would you like to call my company to see if we could assist you.

Alex.

I need to make large transaction in USD and after 6 months the funds will then be available for me to bring back into the UK.

My concerns are :

I buy USD now ( from sterling ) and I get a fixed rate – how do I get the best rate ??

If after 6 months the gbp/usd has gone up I may be at a major loss to convert back into GBP.

I have heard I can fix the currency rate for 6 months but not sure how I can do it and whether its feasible.

Would appreciate your help as I need to do this transaction ASAP and because of the recent market volatility im not sure which way to go about it…

Thanks

My concerns are :

Thanks
You need someone who knows exactly what the market is doing or you'll be killed by volatility.
You need a technician that can position your capital over and over again, being on the winning side of the market.

Gonamakeit, I can position your capital.

Feel free to contact me.