Fixed or Floating

Hi there!
I have worked with both spreads; usually the fixed ones are a little higher than what you can expect, and the floating ones are always changing (even when you do not know the reason!).
Also, I prefer fixed ones because I can easily calculate them for setting my SL and TP, but at the end, what do you think? Which one do you prefer?

With fixed spreads, traders can develop and execute trading strategies with greater precision. The consistent spread allows traders to focus on other aspects of trading, such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, or risk management, without worrying about spread variations.

The choice between fixed and floating spreads depends on individual trading preferences and market conditions. Fixed spreads remain constant regardless of market volatility, offering predictability in trading costs. They can be advantageous during times of high volatility or news events when floating spreads might widen significantly. Conversely, floating spreads fluctuate according to market conditions, potentially providing tighter spreads during normal market conditions. Traders who value flexibility and adaptability may prefer floating spreads, while those seeking stability might opt for fixed spreads. Ultimately, the best choice depends on the trader's strategy, risk tolerance, and the specific market conditions they aim to navigate.