First of many questions!

Gillespie

I would like to say Hi to everyone, my first post with you guys, and my first post on forex.

I am using a MoneyCorp demo and thinking of going live with it when I am confident enough to trade live. However, having looked around, it seems few people use it.

So far, I have had 3 helpful consultations and don't feel rushed to go live.

Anyone had any experiences with MC? good or bad.

Because I have been reading lots about the forex market I have neglected to research who I should use and what other platforms may be better.

Thanks in advance.

Gillespie

Hi

Often there is a good correlation between cable and Swiss, and also EURO and Swiss
what I am baffled is today we have seen GBPUSD , EURUSD and at the same time USDCHF fall heavily at the same time!!!!

How is this possible? If Cable falls than Dollar is Bullish
so how come CHF fell heavily as well!!
I am baffled! - so where did the money go ??
Or is it a silly question?

Hi

Often there is a good correlation between cable and Swiss, and also EURO and Swiss
what I am baffled is today we have seen GBPUSD , EURUSD and at the same time USDCHF fall heavily at the same time!!!!

How is this possible? If Cable falls than Dollar is Bullish
so how come CHF fell heavily as well!!
I am baffled! - so where did the money go ??
Or is it a silly question?

it is called heading for recession, nothing goes right at the moment.
For instance, seller were stoped and they were given the right to trade yesterday.
This in Economics is called Supply and Demand< goverment stoped shorting?!>
It is my believe that it will get only worse, therefore dont look for correlations at this time and dont try to hold positions over night. Overnight rates are a laugh... banks are making a killing.

Go for momentum trades

Cheerios

Cant seem to understand forex at the mo! Everything is moving wildly
except usdchf!!!!

Any reason?? I am simply bafled.

Also any where on the net I can get good quality free charts on the dollar index?

Cant seem to understand forex at the mo! Everything is moving wildly
except usdchf!!!!

Any reason?? I am simply bafled.

Also any where on the net I can get good quality free charts on the dollar index?

maybe alan Greenspan, but I doubt it!

even Henry Paulson got it wrong! ooops