Firewalker stepping down

Sad to see good posters leaving - personally I make use of the "Ignore User" function for certain people, but it's still disappointing to watch T2W decline in quality. Plenty of good posters here, but unfortunately they are often drowned out by others - hopefully the management will take FW's departure as a sign that some changes need to be made before losing any more quality members.

Crap! I can't thank anybody anymore by dealing out reputations.

Attachments

• wtf.GIF
    wtf.GIF
    8.4 KB · Views: 275
firewalker,

Like others have said I am also disappointed to see you are leaving but fully understand your decision to do so. I think that your contributions have been as good as any on these boards and I am sure many people have gained great insights into profitable trading. You could always start a private forum and avoid any disruption by doing so and if you do please let me know. Either way I wish you well for the future.

Paul

If you do start a private thing please let me know as i love following your posts

jason

sorry to see you go FW, its been fun. Sordid at times, but great fun. Come back if you start getting the pip-itch... i'll have a secret store if you need to shoot up with some rep.

Firewalker,

I really think you should stay on these boards. I think you should stay for all your friends, followers and your good comments with what you have to offer to all aspiring traders.

I'd like you to know it has been an absolute pleasure and education for me exchanging ideas and reading your posts.

In determining gravity of events will anybody remember words written or quibled over in couple of months time??? I don't think so. People will remember you, however, and that would be a shameful loss.

It's obvious to me you are an honourable person, please don't feel the need to prove it over a few words probably written and spoken in haste and frustration.

Do the right thing for us all and forgive, forget and stay mate... :innocent:

BTW - I don't think FW99 has quite T2Win totally, just the "public threads":?:
He is a heavy contributor to one of the private discussion groups I believe, for Dow Traders:?:

Cheers.

BTW - I don't think FW99 has quite T2Win totally, just the "public threads":?:
He is a heavy contributor to one of the private discussion groups I believe, for Dow Traders:?:

Cheers.

I was not only a heavy contributor, but I also started the private group.

Actually, the reasons I started it was I got fed up with the mess and all the obvious fakers in the public DOW Thread last year. It was another example where the moderators didn't have the guts to take the right action. These were already the first signs this site was sinking into another EliteTrader, sadly enough.

Just to make it clear, I won't be continuing the private board here. Those who are interested in discussing real trading, instead of imaginary forum talk with nothing to back them up, are welcome to PM me.

Last edited:
I was not only a heavy contributor, but I also started the private group.

Actually, the reasons I started it was I got fed up with the mess and all the obvious fakers in the public DOW Thread last year. These were already the first signs this site was sinking into another EliteTrader, sadly enough.

Just to make it clear, I won't be continuing the private board here.

Thats a real shame. I wonder what the T2W hierarchy make of this situation.

Thats a real shame. I wonder what the T2W hierarchy make of this situation.

Probably not much. Why would they? Did they bother in the past when someone left?
There are currently 97241 members left anyway.

As an advisor I've been hammering on redirecting the focus to content. It's a shame my efforts were in vain, but it's not down to one person. And I'm certainly not pointing the finger at Sharky alone. It's been going downhill for some time now. Just think of Holy Grail and his Armageddon. The easy way out of this will be to point the finger at those who got entangled in the discussion. But it's just another way moderators avoid taking responsibility.

Oh and btw: did you see how quick they were to remove the 'advisor' label? :rolleyes:

Probably not much. Why would they? Did they bother in the past when someone left?
There are currently 97241 members left anyway.

As an advisor I've been hammering on redirecting the focus to content. It's a shame my efforts were in vain, but it's not down to one person. And I'm certainly not pointing the finger at Sharky alone. It's been going downhill for some time now. Just think of Holy Grail and his Armageddon. The easy way out of this will be to point the finger at those who got entangled in the discussion. But it's just another way moderators avoid taking responsibility.

Oh and btw: did you see how quick they were to remove the 'advisor' label? :rolleyes:

It surprised me when SOCCO was permanently banned & he was actually deleted from the member list. While other banned members remained visible in the member list. It seemed a bit harsh, but thats another story.

Very sorry to see that you are leaving, I am sure you will be GREATLY missed. I have only been trading for about a year now and have learnt so much following your posts on the DOW thread and very much enjoyed your no nonsense approach whilst you were in one of your debats.
All the best in your future endeavours(y)