Finspreads Binary Spreads

TruthTrader said:
I don't think it would be very difficult. Take consistently pulling quotes as an example: their published material includes trading hours; if enough clients can attest to not being able to trade for periods when they should be able to, then we have proved the service they advertise is not the service they deliver. I'm no lawyer, but it sounds unlawful to me. Don't need FSA regulation: standard commercial law should suffice.

Anyone else receive the email yesterday about the merger of CityIndex and Finspreads? Looks like CityIndex have bought Finspreads, not sure if the two platforms will continue as they are, or be merged into one...

have you been in (any) business long truthtrader ? how many businesses are happy to trade with dodgy companies /situations relying on commercial law to get them out of trouble , the most powerfull deterrent against being ripped of is being wary ,and sites like this , word of mouth , if you think you can trade with someone who is gonna rip you off but not worry cos a group of you is going to moan and take them to court etc , let's just say boiler rooms were designed with you in mind. It's a bit like that old joke , one businessman says to another "how's business", the other replies , "just gone bankrupt , once more and i'll be able to retire "( or words to that effect!!. One has to be pragmatic , i suspect a lot of moaning is a sour grapes and paranoia, but if they( spread bet companies) make life too difficult , move on !!

henry766 said:
have you been in (any) business long truthtrader ?
Longer than you have been stacking shelves, Henry; since before the first star appeared on your name-tag. :D

henry766 said:
how many businesses are happy to trade with dodgy companies /situations relying on commercial law to get them out of trouble , the most powerfull deterrent against being ripped of is being wary ,and sites like this , word of mouth , if you think you can trade with someone who is gonna rip you off but not worry cos a group of you is going to moan and take them to court etc , let's just say boiler rooms were designed with you in mind. It's a bit like that old joke , one businessman says to another "how's business", the other replies , "just gone bankrupt , once more and i'll be able to retire "( or words to that effect!!. One has to be pragmatic , i suspect a lot of moaning is a sour grapes and paranoia, but if they( spread bet companies) make life too difficult , move on !!
You are quite wrong, of course. Moving on is precisley what rascals like these would want: don't make a fuss and let them continue their ignoble practices without any fear of retribution.