Financial Betting fantasy wish list

Why would Fill-Or-Kill orders be necessary? Surely most bookmakers currently either accept bets in full, or reject them?

It could either mean (a) that you have a certain leverage goal rather than a stochastic goal or (b) that the point spread outside 30/70 is relatively expensive. Any of those relevant?

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'stochastic goal' - I'm pretty new to all this, sorry.

On pt 2: "Stop profits"?!? What a product name, could be their new strategy towards customers? In any case, sounds like a marketing genius at work ... :cheesy:

I thought it was just me thought that! I remember thinking at the time 'I know what you mean, but...' I think it's a great name ('No, no, I've had quite enough profits thank you very much.'), but I suspect it'll have a more marketable name ('profit targets'?) when it launches.

Geoff

I suspect it'll have a more marketable name ('profit targets'?) when it launches.
Whatever, the "marketing genius" is visible in both the naming and the product idea:

Old school ist to cut your losses and let profits run.

Bert

jules,

if you are offering something, at the very least i would expect you to follow the site guidelines and get a vendor tag, and obviously befor any other action.

thank you

j