Financial Astrology

For those who are "out of the loop', the code:

green-cross-code.jpg

Gecko, on oath you vowed never to reveal any aspect of the art...

Those that didn't realise the Green Cross Code was a thinly veiled allegory of the Green Code will have now all they need to make the connection. And some will, mark my words.

You think you’ve been so clever, but wait until you try and get a fill on Monday. Nada.

OK, 3 minutes early. But even if you had gone in at the low of 08:47 (5717) even at the highest high before the drop at 08:50 (5727) you were 10 points (plus spread) adrift at worst.

And the low at 12:20 (5653) fell spot on both time and price target as predicted in post #26.

I obviously used the traditional astrological method of couching my language in an esoteric style to protect the essence from being degraded by the profane.

Although the highest high after my target start time was 10 pips away, I will use the target low of the predicted commencement time of 08:47. 5717 which is the 752nd prime and therefore relates to the 7th house (Libra) and 52 minutes. Libra on this day has a value of 161. So we add the 52 minutes to Libra’s day value of 161 yielding a value of 213. This is the time value and a delta on the commencement time. You see how the actual commencement value (which we do not know in advance) dictates the measurements we should use on a dynamic basis to calculate our time and level for the trade.

The level value is assigned by taking the first value in the Fibonacci sequence (2) and bringing that to the power of the day value for the consort of the diving house. In this case, today, Libra is the diving house and therefore, Leo is her consort. Leo’s value is 5. 2 to the power of 5 is the level which we are looking to establish as out target.

So, we have a time value of 213 minutes (or 3 hours and 33 minutes) for the trade from 08:47 commencement and a target level of 2 to the power of 5 which is 64.

So how did we do?

Commencement of trade at 08:47 – 3 hours and 33 mins later is 12:20. Precisely when the low occurred!

What about the level of the low?

Our commencement level was 5717 and the low of the 12:20 bar was 5653. 5717-5653 = 64!!!

It doesn’t always work quite so precisely as this has today, but what I have shown you here is but a mere glimpse of the power of the Systeme Astrologiques des Souffleurs and as Chef – Agence pour les Souffleurs, I am probably one of the few at liberty to disclose such techniques.

You can’t say I don’t tell you everything which is known in advance.

Oh, I see - my mistake! At least you have some artistry!

You seem to be confused between having an open mind and having no mind...

No evidence has been found of any veracity in astrology at all, and there's been a lot searching for it. So our best guess, by far, is that it's for crackpots and weirdos.

You can say the same for most technical analysis as well, I agree... vast majority of it is a load of ****e.

If you want to learn how to fake being an astrologer go to Ian Rowland: The Mindreader, The Mind Motivator. And fridge magnet..

Damn, you're right - I thought there was a draught going through my ears. Thanks for clearing up my confusion, I'm such a dolt sometimes.

Only experts can tell influences abourt trading market. Get in touch with such an expert & you can get all the relevant information about trading market.