Finally, came to a conclusion on Algos!

I don't know what AI you were using but mine predicted you would catch the device with 106% certainty although it did get the means of defusion incorrect because it told me you would eat it with 58% certainty/43% uncertainty.

Jesus christ, that technology is far surpassed any AI i've ever seen...

Jesus christ, that technology is far surpassed any AI i've ever seen...

It was a really weird 8-ball. Bought it off a really smelly old lady at a fairground. Told me I would make my fortunes in the markets if I followed what the 8-ball told me.

Damn those systems sellers......

to the guy who said what patterns work, well ijust saw a double top happening on the ES, wedges do still work, double bottoms, inverted H and S ( works more than the non inverted), simple trendlines, bounces of support and resistance. Put it like this, if the market had no patterns then it would be gamble. Oh i forgot to mention price and volume patterns, breakouts, retracements,

You are wrong claiming that a machine can't adapt, I have witnessed a black box that can be trained from historical and real time data.

You are wrong claiming that a machine can't adapt, I have witnessed a black box that can be trained from historical and real time data.

No, I am claiming that a machine or series of machines cannot adapt to the extent that they have complete market coverage at all times and in all market states.