fibonacci grid

Yes, that was about the best conculsion I could come up with. it's easy to educate, sell systems than it is to trade ..............

can somebody upload fibonacci grid for mt4 please?

Hi Guaiduo,

Fxmoneymap is the only system on the planet that has fibonacci intergraded into the GRIDS. Great scalping tool. Ive been using the program for about a year now and has fantastic accuracy for safe entries and exits. Live webcast with the moderators all day. if yo like to get access to a live session please call me...786 222-8000.

I just wanted to warn people NOT to get onto Andy Sheaman's mailing list - it's impossible to get off the darn thing. I have taken the test drive of his system and done the live trading session. It's the usual junk which does score a few wins, but the losses make it non-profitable. I had to laugh when I took a +30pip trade in the opposite direction to their trade ;-))

Keep away from this bunch of idiots, but if you want ot investigate the idea of grids, then MT4 has the whole system for FREE, and if you have brains you can figure out how to use it.

Good luck all, G