fibonacci grid

blewoutmyaccount

does anybody uses the fibonacci grids from traderhousedemo.com
if u see the demo what they made it all is soooo good always plus trades
just want to know if somebody here uses this system and if so is it any good?

Looks pretty good, but can't figure out what the price of it is or if there is a demo....guess you have to email them

Price is $600 a month. Not worth the money. Another shearman scam.

JDann said:
Looks pretty good, but can't figure out what the price of it is or if there is a demo....guess you have to email them

It's only not worth the money if it's not worth the money. Has anybody actually tried their demo? They allow you to demo the Euro grid only for a little while free of charge to assess its potential. I keep meaning to but haven't so maybe somebody will volunteer to trial it properly?

Cableking said:
It's only not worth the money if it's not worth the money. Has anybody actually tried their demo? They allow you to demo the Euro grid only for a little while free of charge to assess its potential. I keep meaning to but haven't so maybe somebody will volunteer to trial it properly?

It would be easier to contact this company if there was a valid toll free number for USA. I'm not sure if this company is still operational. Even though the video presentation is well worth taking the free trial, we need a real live person to talk to to answer plenty of questions that will be brought up AFTER trying out the software in real time frame.

There is a real person. I spoke to him about his grids and he suggested I pay him 1000 GBP per three months to try them out. He assured me that there is plenty of handholding available to those who need it. I said I'd think about it. He phoned me twice over the next month to see if I was interested but I declined. I don't know if that's particularly useful info but it's all I can contribute I'm afraid.

http://www.moneymapfx.com

Clip-on Tie said:
There is a real person. I spoke to him about his grids and he suggested I pay him 1000 GBP per three months to try them out. He assured me that there is plenty of handholding available to those who need it. I said I'd think about it. He phoned me twice over the next month to see if I was interested but I declined. I don't know if that's particularly useful info but it's all I can contribute I'm afraid.

I don't know why anyone would pay for the moneymap grids, when there is a MT4 version which is free. The grids are nothing special, its just a breakout method using dynamic fibs. The key is to trade this method in high volume, such as london and U.S open. There is a way of using the grids which Andy doesn't mention on his tutorials, he probably teaches it if you go and train with him. Not sure about the costs.

Faris

Faris said:
I don't know why anyone would pay for the moneymap grids, when there is a MT4 version which is free. The grids are nothing special, its just a breakout method using dynamic fibs. The key is to trade this method in high volume, such as london and U.S open. There is a way of using the grids which Andy doesn't mention on his tutorials, he probably teaches it if you go and train with him. Not sure about the costs.

Faris

Thanks for the Info I am using MT4. I would appreciate if you can tell me more about moneymap grids for MT 4. You can send me a private message if you desire.

MoneyMap LIve

ES_Trader_USA said:
Thanks for the Info I am using MT4. I would appreciate if you can tell me more about moneymap grids for MT 4. You can send me a private message if you desire.

www.fxmoneymap.co.uk any day this week at 8:00am NY time 13:00 BST

ANy day this week, free

Very expencive tho

Could some one post the MT4 version link please

George

goldstock said:
www.fxmoneymap.co.uk any day this week at 8:00am NY time 13:00 BST

ANy day this week, free

Very expencive tho

Could some one post the MT4 version link please

George

Don't the webinar tickets cost £100 though? Going by the blurb on the link .

Faris said:

Faris

i looked all on mt4 but could not find code.....can u direct me to it??
why pay if it is here 4 free right??

You guys have it all wrong about FXmoneymap. What you pay for is the software that allows you to see 4 different time frames and in hanced fibonacci wave with automatic price adjustments. The system shows you very safe entries and exits. But most important you get on hands training, education, webinars everyday and evening. You also get access to the trade rooms for live London, New York and Asian sessions. The moderators are all proven and seasoned PROFESSIONALS and you actually trade with them. I myself go to the South Beach trade room and get trained along with other individuals. We have people from around the globe visit us. I am new to the market and I will tell you I have searched all over but none are like this. No one does what the people at FXmoneymap does. Most people who knock down systems is because they want the holy grail. FXmoneymap does not promise you'll become rich they will make you into a successful trader. What you do afterwards is based on your trading habits. They won't let me trade live money accounts until they see I'm ready. If you don't listen to those who teach you, you will lose your pants. The system works. If anyone is in the Miami area please come in and see for yourself. One more thing, in demo accounts you trade all the currencies. This is not a scam as recently posted by the competitiion.

You guys have it all wrong about FXmoneymap. What you pay for is the software that allows you to see 4 different time frames and in hanced fibonacci wave with automatic price adjustments. The system shows you very safe entries and exits. But most important you get on hands training, education, webinars everyday and evening. You also get access to the trade rooms for live London, New York and Asian sessions. The moderators are all proven and seasoned PROFESSIONALS and you actually trade with them. I myself go to the South Beach trade room and get trained along with other individuals. We have people from around the globe visit us. I am new to the market and I will tell you I have searched all over but none are like this. No one does what the people at FXmoneymap does. Most people who knock down systems is because they want the holy grail. FXmoneymap does not promise you'll become rich they will make you into a successful trader. What you do afterwards is based on your trading habits. They won't let me trade live money accounts until they see I'm ready. If you don't listen to those who teach you, you will lose your pants. The system works. If anyone is in the Miami area please come in and see for yourself. One more thing, in demo accounts you trade all the currencies. This is not a scam as recently posted by the competitiion.

can we take it your free subscription is now in the post?

UTB

You guys have it all wrong about FXmoneymap. The system shows you very safe entries and exits. The moderators are all proven and seasoned PROFESSIONALS and you actually trade with them. I am new to the market and I will tell you ........ This is not a scam as recently posted by the competitiion.

You are new to the market and yet you know professional traders when you see them?
You have not yet tried it with real money yet you are willing to adamantly defend people you don't know?

:spam:

You are new to the market and yet you know professional traders when you see them?
You have not yet tried it with real money yet you are willing to adamantly defend people you don't know?

:spam:
I'M NOT TO GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU. THOUGH I WILL DEFEND THE FACT THAT I SEE PROVEN PROFESSIONALS. WHEN THEY TRADE WITH YOU AND SEE THEIR SUCCESSION RATE IT'S QUITE ENOUGH. 25 YEARS AS OF MARKET MAKER AND INTRA BANK TRADING SPEAKS FOR IT SELF. AS FAR AS BEING NEW. BASICALLY, SERIOUSLY GETTING INTO THE GAME, THOUGH I HAVE SPENT 3 YEARS LOOKING AROUND BUT NEVER FINDING THE SUPPORT THAT IS NEEDED. IF YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY TO GO SHOW ME. NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY SAT DOWN AT ONE OF THE TRADE ROOMS OR USED THE GRID THEY WAY YOUR SUPPOSED TO, PROVE TO ME IT'S A SCAM. OR IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE FOLKS AT FXmoneymap PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US. YOU MIGHT BE HELPING IN THE LONG RUN...RIGHT?

I've always wonder why people who claim to have such great system need to spend so much time and energy selling them, running trading rooms, webinars, black box systems etc etc. Surely if you have Forex mastered you can make a good living from it and enjoy the rest of your time living. Sometimes I think the big secret in Forex and other forms of trading, the 'Holy Grail' is in the education and support industry around the poor punters that are always being promised the world.

Webart , i guess people sell trading systems , because at the end of the day there is no risk in doing so. Trading aways involves some risk, regardless as to how good a system may be.