Feedback

offroader58

Hi,
I day-trade trade CFDs with CMC but their new charting package is a disaster and their feedback very unhelpful. So, I'm running IG Markets demo account and really like it - especially the charting and new trailing stops feature.
I'm just after some feedback on IG Markets to see what the general feeling is about their reliabilty and financial security.
Many thanks!
Richard.

I have been with IG for a year now and find them very efficient and reliable. The charts and additional services they have are also up to a very high standard.

Trading 2K a financial spread betting blog trading FTSE and Dow indices.

I'd have to agree with this - IG are probably the best spreadbet firm. Unless you want to trade the actual commod and financial futures where I've heard futuresbetting.com are meant to be good - I'm planning on trying them out soon.

Hi,
I day-trade trade CFDs with CMC but their new charting package is a disaster and their feedback very unhelpful. So, I'm running IG Markets demo account and really like it - especially the charting and new trailing stops feature.
I'm just after some feedback on IG Markets to see what the general feeling is about their reliabilty and financial security.
Many thanks!
Richard.

Excellent, thanks. thta's the sort of feedback I've been getting from friends, too.