Fat Prophets

You've stormed on here, full of bluff and bully, and attacked those who have found your service to be of poor standards and your business dealings shady in more ways than one.

Instead of taking the negative comments on the chin and using them as feedback to improve your business, you've thrown yourself on the ground and had a complete dummy-spit.

Thank you for joining the forum. You've done more damage to your reputation than anyone else could have possibly done. People can now see the type of "professional standards" they'll receive from Fat Prophets.

Well done!

It's like some consultant decided to create the best possible example of how not to deal with criticism online. It all there, denying the facts, threatening people, ignoring the chance to get out of the hole.

It's like some consultant decided to create the best possible example of how not to deal with criticism online. It all there, denying the facts, threatening people, ignoring the chance to get out of the hole.

I think its already been packaged it into an ebook and on sale for 29.99 but hurry only 89 left

Exactly what are you implying?

If you had the guts to come out of hiding and identify yourself, one can only wonder whether your own character would stand up to the same level of scrutiny you apply to others?

Pboyles' character, as some person on a forum, doesn't need to stand up to anywhere near the same level of scrutiny as a company such as yours who tries to sells a product and has a reputation to uphold.

I am a customer of yours and feel that you are not presenting yourself In a good light here at all, to say the least.

Pboyles' character, as some person on a forum, doesn't need to stand up to anywhere near the same level of scrutiny as a company such as yours who tries to sells a product and has a reputation to uphold.

I am a customer of yours and feel that you are not presenting yourself In a good light here at all, to say the least.

Saddened to hear that ryandj222, but really what can we do? Simply allow slanders and inuendo with impunity?

OK im lost now, how is that relevant..am i missing something?

It's background information. What sort of people do you think run a scam like that? Are they the sort of people you'd want to get involved with in relation to your money?

It's background information. What sort of people do you think run a scam like that? Are they the sort of people you'd want to get involved with in relation to your money?

of course not..bast****s , but there is no connection with the broker and Fat Prophets, apart from the fact that I do get cold called by them telling me that can I afford NOT to sign up to their 2k package or something ridiculous like that and tell me about all the winners and none of the losers etc etc..
PB, I was expecting something like PacCom or the broker then went on to work for the aforementioned bast****s

of course not..bast****s , but there is no connection with the broker and Fat Prophets, apart from the fact that I do get cold called by them telling me that can I afford NOT to sign up to their 2k package or something ridiculous like that and tell me about all the winners and none of the losers etc etc..
PB, I was expecting something like PacCom or the broker then went on to work for the aforementioned bast****s

Patience please.

Fat Prophets do NOT cold call. (However, should you have information to the contrary, I would very much like to know. Please message me privately.)

Fat Prophets do NOT cold call. (However, should you have information to the contrary, I would very much like to know. Please message me privately.)

It seems that you're perhaps not aware of all the facts about fatprophets. You've already been proved totally wrong on the ASIC issue and now you're running flat out into another brick wall.

It seems that you're perhaps not aware of all the facts about fatprophets. You've already been proved totally wrong on the ASIC issue and now you're running flat out into another brick wall.

Er, no. Merely your selective use of facts, to suit your own ends.

As pointed out previously, the ASIC matter was over ten years ago, and related performance calculations. This was resolved, without censure, fine, or any other penalties and thereafter all figures are audited.

We do NOT cold call.