Fantastic week

Not quite, Cisco is Cisco, and heads the Team, and Monarch, is Monarch, a member of the chat room

Two separate people

you are absolutely right. must learn to read my PMs thoroughly

Last edited:
This is the update, from the FX Insights Team, so not my words.

Trade Team Update - - 5/15/07
As expected, Cisco's prediction of the EUR/USD breaking 1.3600 by Tuesday (today) came true... the Trade Team's stacked entries from the 1.3580's all the way down to the 1.3480's have all been closed for substantial profit on today's break above 1.3600...

This makes all three of last week's EUR/USD buy signals successful... the payouts from those signals have been incredible for those who trust our signals, our trade calls, and have waited patiently for the big pay that was predicted to come buy today...

Congrats to all! Your patience has been rewarded with many pips and tremendous ROI...

Tonight Cisco will do a live Q & A session in our HearMe chat... stay tuned for more details... it will be later this evening and we'll let you know, just be sure to be there...

-FX Insights

What a bummer AH?

Not from where I'm sat :cheesy:

Loads of margin, would like to think I can hit at least 5% RoI on account from this trade, 10% would be even better.

As I said in an earlier post, you have to be in the chat room, to understand how the trades are played.

Every one is advised to follow for a while, and only trade on a demo, until they feal comfortable.

I had a fantastic week in Hans123 system too. But would they continue??? The problem is to find a consitently winning system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chestney.

What association are you to this little outfit? Reading through your posts, it looks as though you are affiliated in some way.

Although in some messages you seem to be trying hard to be overly impartial. I can’t think of a single person who could be so impressed with a “signal service” as you seem to be here.

From what you have posted here, as to their "performance" is just about bordering on average at best.

Chestney.

What association are you to this little outfit? Reading through your posts, it looks as though you are affiliated in some way.

Although in some messages you seem to be trying hard to be overly impartial. I can’t think of a single person who could be so impressed with a “signal service” as you seem to be here.

From what you have posted here, as to their "performance" is just about bordering on average at best.

Sorry to have caused you offence Pearl.

A bit hard to be an affiliate of any thing that is free.

Yes, I am impressed with what is happening over at FXInsights.

I was talking about my account not their's.

Rather than cause you any more problems, I'll let this trade play out, and then cease any more posts.

Friday should do it.

Sorry to have caused you offence Pearl.

A bit hard to be an affiliate of any thing that is free.

Yes, I am impressed with what is happening over at FXInsights.

I was talking about my account not their's.

Rather than cause you any more problems, I'll let this trade play out, and then cease any more posts.

Friday should do it.

No offence to me…You misunderstand.

Don’t stop posting, that would be ridiculous and unnecessary.

Why could you “not” be affiliated to a service that is free?

I am curious, you see, as to why you would start a lengthy thread totally dedicated to a service or organisation who’s results are just about average (nothing spectacular) This make no sense to me. If the results were your own, then that would make sense and be far more interesting.

My regards
TPF

No offence to me…You misunderstand.

Don’t stop posting, that would be ridiculous and unnecessary.

Why could you “not” be affiliated to a service that is free?

I am curious, you see, as to why you would start a lengthy thread totally dedicated to a service or organisation who’s results are just about average (nothing spectacular) This make no sense to me. If the results were your own, then that would make sense and be far more interesting.

My regards
TPF

Hello Pearl.

There was a definite hint of a barb in your posts, no problem, cynicism is healthy.

We may be approaching this from a different prospective, so I will explain mine, which may or may not be of interest to you.

I will be the first to admit that I have bought more than my fair share of wonderful products guaranteed to transform any traders bank balance over night, full refund, if you can ever find us.

My trading had got passed the every one a looser, to 3 steps forward, 1 step back. Not brilliant, but heading in the right direction.

My charts are devoid of indicators, and I was beginning to spending less and less time on trading forums.…

I found the FXInsights link on T2W, and in a quiet moment, went and had a look.

Wasn't that impressed, and left.

I went back a few days later to see if I had missed anything, and actually went into the chat room.

To cut a long story short, after observing for a few days, I took a few of their trades, along side mine, just to see how it would all play out.

I made 5% on my account, in the first week.

Now I know that you may well ridicule that number, that's your prerogative, but it sure beats Barclays best efforts.

From memory, second week was 10 %, third week was 14 %. Again feel free to be dismissive, it's my account, and I'm happy with it.

I could come on here and claim it is all my own work, but it's not, and that would be deceitful.

Insights is a free resource, that people can use, or not, it's their choice, only made possible, if they know where it is

It has helped my trading, and my bank balance.

Other than using the recommendations on the site, I have no connection with them in any shape or form.

Again, you can believe me or not, it's your choice.

As I said, I will stop posting when this signal plays out, win or lose.

Don't worry, I'm not going to do a Frank Sinatra.

To many times have I seen threads on T2W degenerate into a messy battle of wills and opinions, and I'm not going to get drawn into that.

I will post the update from the home page, that you may, or may not want to read, again, your choice.

Good trading to you Sir.

Last edited:
From the home page, and not my words.

Trade Team Update - - 5/16/07
As you can see below, this morning Cisco issued live trade calls to our FX Insights members... Cisco's best entry is long EUR/USD @ 1.3505. Cisco and the team remain very bullish on the EUR/USD and look for a target area of 1.3700 on a swing basis.

Also, in case you missed last night's live Q and A session with Cisco, you can read a transcript of the session in the FX Insights forums. We highly encourage you to read the transcript as you will gain much "insight" into what this community is all about.

Of note, we had a record number of members in our chat room with over 115 this morning. It is very exciting to see the growth of this community! Thank you to all who have graciously spread the word and have brought others to the community... we can't thank you enough!

As always, we'll be in the chat if you need us or just want to stop in and say hi...

-FX Insights

I think we can end our discussion here.

You seem to be using your answers to me, to further promote this/your signals outfit.

You are beginning to sound like a corporate sponsor. Your references to “We” and “Us” are telling a story.

Good day, Sir.

I think we can end our discussion here.

You seem to be using your answers to me, to further promote this/your signals outfit.

You are beginning to sound like a corporate sponsor. Your references to “We” and “Us” are telling a story.

Good day, Sir.

TPF I think you may be a bit harsh on chestney here. IIUC it says "we" and "us" because he is cutting and pasting the text from the InSight web-site (perhaps chestney can confirm this).

Chestney, you should understand that many people come to T2W with some hidden agenda to promote and it does at first glance seem strange that you are banging the drum for Insight so much. People often get a rough time because of this and sometime are unjustly accused of promoting some product or other in a clandestine manner. You say that you have no affiliation with them other than being a user and if that is the case then I at least am prepared to accept this. As you say, since the service is free there would not much to be gained from it anyway.

Please don't feel that you need to stop posting. It is useful for those of us who haven't the time or energy to go and look at the Insight site directly ourselves to see what is going on and it would be really useful if you could keep an independent running tally of how the trades actually do. There is nothing like a walk-forward real-time test of a service to gauge it's actual value.

Also in Chestney's defence; I have subscribed and receive the updates now even if I am not using them. We should be adult enough to decide for ourselves what we take on board and what to ignore shouldn't we? If you don't like what's on here don't read it. It is a good free site (at the moment ;)) and I am happy to browse every now and then.

The guys from the site actually say they don't have any plans to charge for the signals. They do say though to spread the word.... which is probably why Chestney is doing that.

Just my 2p worth

Chestney is marketing in some form or another, no doubt about it. Most probably trying to build general brand awareness. Sure, it's free now but......

Chestney is marketing in some form or another, no doubt about it. Most probably trying to build general brand awareness. Sure, it's free now but......

probably.

However, I think he is sharing something that has been good for him in an honest way in my opionion.

Still free, still adding ROI

Its exactly a year now since the last post on this thread. I was reminded of this thread by someone in the FXI chat room today and decided to read it back for nostalgia value as its exactly one year now since i registered at the FXI site.

One thing that sticks out is the accusations and assumptions by the the know-it alls, that FXI would eventually charge for their service. This has not happened a year on, and i am sure, it will never happen.

Some humble pie is duly being served up for those throwing out the baseless accusations of which will no doubt be rejected as their pride just couldn't take it. You know who you are.

In my 1 Year at FXI, my understanding and trading plan of how to make money from this crazy market has accelerated in ways beyond my wildest hopes. I am returning healthy ROI almost every week, and my account is in a really nice place.

So, to the ppl who made the disparaging assumptions and killed what could have been great thread to point newbies in the right direction to learn what really moves this market and save them wasting their time drawing silly lines on charts has been lost.

I am thankful to Chestney [ who doesnt work for FXI and seemed to be genuinely trying to pass on what he found was a great resource, before getting scared off] for starting this thread and hope others can see through the know-it-alls crap talking and see FXI for exactly what is. A free education site like no other on the internet, in that it actually really does serve as a focussed means to help traders make money in the forex market.

Oh did i mention they put on a their 2nd free 3 day seminar last month ?

All the best.