EurUsd on the brink

Attachments

• snapshot-399.png
    snapshot-399.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 168
you could be right faceman.I love it when a plan comes together

loool.. only bit of support is in the 1.3085/90 region...under that and we go all the way with the momentum to the 1.3025/30 region.

this 1.3135 area has double bottomed just now, but i expect it to break overnight, huge resistance in the 1.3175/80 area should keep this offered.

went up and tested the pocket of resistance around 3170 and failed, back down to bust through the support at 3140 region.... quick move down to 3090 on the cards in the next hour or two.

went up and tested the pocket of resistance around 3170 and failed, back down to bust through the support at 3140 region.... quick move down to 3090 on the cards in the next hour or two.

:cheers: Here's hoping mate!

I'd wait till mid next week to enter a short position on the EURO. Right now, the earnings season in the U.S. equity markets seem to be driving up the indices and as a result, driving up the EURO.

I'd wait till mid next week to enter a short position on the EURO. Right now, the earnings season in the U.S. equity markets seem to be driving up the indices and as a result, driving up the EURO.

just a short term trade really, set up is good.

teh fail lol.

Things like this why I find it hard to believe in TA. You get a different story depending on which way you turn your head.

Attachments

• eurusd5810.jpg
    eurusd5810.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 179
no type of anaylsis is 100% right all the time, got to roll with the punches, if you have backtested your system well enough, you will know in the long term you will get more trades right then wrong... couple that with clever position sizing and money management... and voila

consistent profit.

I see it hitting resistance at the purple line -mid-point of upwards channel trend - on my chart and Tuesday's high didn't bounce off of that march 24th level too hard and is sitting on apr 28th level today which is also the 61% retrace inverted fib from top of dollar strangth rally starting Nov 09

Commods and Gold look like they staying high. Weak US data. Eyeing new lows for yen too.
Basically I'm short dollar lol.

Post a chart so I can see what you're seeing por favor.