Euro/$---GBP/$ Where now?

I've closed the long and gone short at 1.86. Nothing seems to stop this fall at the moment. Might aswell try to get a few points in and then set up another long when it hits the bottom. I HOPE!

:D ....end up as "cotton pickers" if my memory serves me right??!!......

Well at this rate ill have to cotton pick to make money!!!

Looks like its good that i got out when i did, made 26 points on the way down. But that hardly compensates for a 100 point loss. Look to stay flat until i see a bottom.

Well at this rate ill have to cotton pick to make money!!!

Last time it dipped like it just has was on Monday which was followed by a steady incline, could this happen again? Any views?

initial claims/durable goods numbers Stateside.....market popped to the downtrend line & ran back.

I actually have 2 spikes on my graph ( not CMC)_ one was for the report, but the other was about 15 min later- not too sure what that was..............

Al

on your chart Al??....or trading platform?

showing once on both of mine.

ok- must be a misquote on here- i was not actually in front of the pc..........thats what i thought-

Al

Think i just hit mine! Got out at 1.8657. Went short at 1.8633 and out at 1.8628. Only 15 in total but its something. Enought screen watching for me now! Think im gonna take a break.

By the way i trade cash.

OK, I'm watching Eur/Usd on IB. The volume is a lot bigger than £.
GBP vol.8.5k and Eur is 51.5k.

nice 85 pip range after the numbers!

similar range, bigger volume.........