Eur/usd

No, Quiet.

Taken 41 this morning.
Going home shortly probably won't trade the rest of the day (you know what Fridays are like)

regards

All positions are now closed.

It has been a difficult week, we have seen both patches of volatility and sideways inactivity. Trading today was confined to an hour or so this morning and an hour late this afternoon, where the strategy was to play the waiting game and toe dip when an opportunity arose.

Today's tally was only 55 pips. Bringing the weeks tally to 185 pips and a total for 8 days trading to
474 pips.

Total trades (26)

(23) profitable
(3) losses

All trades were posted as they occurred, each and every pip is calculable from the opening posting to the closing posting. All times and prices are an accurate account of the live trading activity.

Have a restful weekend

regards

Peter

Last edited:
peter44 said:
All positions are now closed.

It has been a difficult week, we have seen both patches of volatility and sideways inactivity. Trading today was confined to an hour or so this morning and an hour late this afternoon, where the strategy was to play the waiting game and toe dip when an opportunity arose.

Today's tally was only 55 pips. Bringing the weeks tally to 185 pips and a total for 8 days trading to
474 pips.

Total trades (26)

(23) profitable
(3) losses

All trades were posted as they occurred, each and every pip is calculable from the opening posting to the closing posting. All times and prices are an accurate account of the live trading activity.

Have a restful weekend

regards

Peter

Pete, Its interesting following an active trader. good stats by the way, do you ever extend the time frame and take 100 pip moves? Appreciate the trade blogs keep em coming for as long as you care to.
TB

Bangbang. It's been a long week, you have made some good calls. I can't comment, I don't even know where the EUR/USD is trading right now.

Baptist. What is this fascination with 100 pip moves, you are over exposed to risk the longer you are in a trade. Moves like that are not frequent.

Regards

Peter

Thanks

Yes i try to make day to day trades cuz i play warrants, whenever i have a feeling i put money to the floor, but its another market maybe you would know it.... i have made some 80 pips in a day or so but i use to left the warrant a week ... now im trying a simulator from forex and make some minutes trades but still losing a lot of money :eek: :eek: so now trying with one hour chart , i hope to be like you and have my own trades ;) anyway your work sir its really beautiful i hope to see soon an signals company from you :arrowu:

Hola, Bangbang,

Currency trading is the most difficult to perfect. It takes time and patience.

buonas noches

peter

There's a post on another board wherein the author's bank tried 20? different traders over a year and the best averaged the equivalent of 80pips/month.He made 1.7 million on options and lost 1mill in straight trades.I think you need to pull your socks up Peter.

Great calls BUT, why ALL posts are 5-12 min' AFTER the entry time you called? Not exectly LIVE calls...

Just wonder, will we get an answer to this Q.?

Tzachi.

I hope all new guys here will pay attention that the posts are a few minutes AFTER the so called calls..... and as I expected, Peter44 did not answer my Q. above. Wonder why....... :rolleyes:

Tzachi.

Again, I wonder why........What he did not like in my Q.? The exposure maybe..? Was it so hard to answer the Q.?

Tzachi.

Last edited:
Well done Tzachi.... Do you not think that we are able to work out for ourselves when it was posted without your help ?????
I for one am very happy to see Peter's postings and make my own mind up as to what I think of them without your petty insults following them.
Please Peter carry on the good work
Matt