ETX Capital

Oh ok, let's agree so you can sleep better at night. You heard it from the black duck..... NO ONE MAKES 3-6% PER DAY We have been told ;)

I made more yesterday, but only because of those nice swiss bankers.

He means no one AVERAGES 3-6% a day. Thankfully for me, the worlds full of stupid ****'s who think they can.

The kindest thing Black Swan could do is to encourage those muppets who think 3% per day is achievable to spunk their kids pocket money up the wall and put them out of their misery as quickly as possible. :LOL:

Oh ok, let's agree so you can sleep better at night. You heard it from the black duck..... NO ONE MAKES 3-6% PER DAY We have been told ;)

No amount of childish deflection or rowing back can help you with this preposterous claim, you claimed to be making eleven per cent regularly per day, then it was 'toned down' as a claim to "on average" 3-6% per day. Moving aside that an average is a single figure and not a "between" its an equally absurd and false claim.

There are guys on this thread who trade, who are very, very good at what they do. If they average out in decimals per day they are doing well. 0.5% return per day on decent sized accounts is excellent, you claim belongs at the bottom of your garden with your gnomes, fairies and mushrooms..I'd stay off them btw..

I made more yesterday, but only because of those nice swiss bankers.

He means no one AVERAGES 3-6% a day. Thankfully for me, the worlds full of stupid ****'s who think they can.

The kindest thing Black Swan could do is to encourage those muppets who think 3% per day is achievable to spunk their kids pocket money up the wall and put them out of their misery as quickly as possible. :LOL:

Best I've achieved on a longish period was averaging out at 1.1%. This crank fails to realise that someone claiming to make regularly 11% per day exposes themselves as a whopper immediately. Even if you accept his bizarre claim he firstly reveals the preposterous level of risk he must be taking per trade if and indirectly the account size.

He'd be best just to stfu and not contributing..

No amount of childish deflection or rowing back can help you with this preposterous claim, you claimed to be making eleven per cent regularly per day, then it was 'toned down' as a claim to "on average" 3-6% per day. Moving aside that an average is a single figure and not a "between" its an equally absurd and false claim.

There are guys on this thread who trade, who are very, very good at what they do. If they average out in decimals per day they are doing well. 0.5% return per day on decent sized accounts is excellent, you claim belongs at the bottom of your garden with your gnomes, fairies and mushrooms..I'd stay off them btw..

I MUST NOT FEED THE CHIMPS!!!!!!

Now who's lying? I never said I make 11% regularly. It has happened on four other occasions this year only, and I have said that. As I said, you carry on believing that I don't it that's fine with me as long as you sleep better at night as I( can see it's bugging the hell out of you that I haven't shared it with you!

That's it now.

The fail is strong with you..I wanted you to 'share' your fantasy strategy to further expose yourself as a whopper..which you've continued to do regardless.

will you two please stop swinging handbags at each other - this thread's about ETX, not you

will you two please stop swinging handbags at each other - this thread's about ETX, not you

Gladly and if you read my posts black swan has been continually starting trouble posting after EVERY post I make. Now I don't know how it works around here but a trouble maker is just that, and it isn't just me, but he's taken a shine to me for some reason, if it carrys on I'm off as will my experience.

Jon, no thread is subject exclusive, this character continues to badger each sb firm with the same tired, looped questions day after day. His claims are absurd matched only by the lack of quality of his posts.

Not withstanding that his snidey insults and innuendo accompany his posts with increasing regularity.

What about my question about ETXs links to 'legal threatener in chief' Greg Secker? Is there a link Mr ETX?

Are ETX still doing the £100 funded live accounts or is this replaced by the new £250 safety net?

What about my question about ETXs links to 'legal threatener in chief' Greg Secker? Is there a link Mr ETX?

Come on guys, you know I can't talk about specific individuals or firms that may or may not have a relationship with ETX. How would you feel if I started discussing your private business on a public forum?

If you want to know what Greg Secker does or doesn't do with ETX or any other company then you're going to need to ask him I'm afraid.

Our website lists our Directors and the ownership of the company is readily available online.

This isn't a defensive post by any means.. I've told you already I'm open about our business and will answer all relative questions, but individuals can't be discussed.

Thanks, Rob

Come on guys, you know I can't talk about specific individuals or firms that may or may not have a relationship with ETX. How would you feel if I started discussing your private business on a public forum?

If you want to know what Greg Secker does or doesn't do with ETX or any other company then you're going to need to ask him I'm afraid.

Our website lists our Directors and the ownership of the company is readily available online.

This isn't a defensive post by any means.. I've told you already I'm open about our business and will answer all relative questions, but individuals can't be discussed.

Thanks, Rob

Sorry I'll rephrase that. What is the link between Knowledge to Action and ETX? I ask because their staff seem to be wearing ETX logos on their polo shirts in a recent video they posted.

Sorry I'll rephrase that. What is the link between Knowledge to Action and ETX? I ask because their staff seem to be wearing ETX logos on their polo shirts in a recent video they posted.

Boylesy, ffs, you know the answer. They had a joint promotion..and?

Boylesy, ffs, you know the answer. They had a joint promotion..and?

Well its just that you were putting someone down the other day by saying their claimed returns were ridiculous yet ETXs promotional partners claim to be doing even better than that. Would you care to comment on the claims made here? For example 'made enough to pay off the course in one day', 'doubled my account', 'making 4000 a month' and all after a short forex course.

Success stories | Forex Graduate - Knowledge to Action