epiphany

stevieed said:
ta----was hoping it was up and running by now.
It's been suggested to me by a subscriber that it's by no means clear that they'll re-institute their website at all. They don't want to "make any representations" in public about what they're selling, and are nervous about making "historical claims" although they don't mind individual clients doing so about their own trading on the basis of emails received from Epiphany. Interesting.

This is not really a "signalling service" as such. It's simply an email subscription service to "the trades we're making here with our own funds". Obviously they're aware that people use it as a signal service, and very successfully I'm told, but that's not how they promote it. In fact they don't really promote it at all. It was originally designed for friends and relatives of managed fund clients, and I think "officially" you still have to "know someone" to subscribe to it. Not sure how much (if at all) this is really enforced by the new manager, though.

Apparently January made just under 800 pips profit, and this is very typical.

No url, but I have an email address for enquiries, if anyone wants it: just send me a PM.

Roberto said:
It's been suggested to me by a subscriber that it's by no means clear that they'll re-institute their website at all. They don't want to "make any representations" in public about what they're selling, and are nervous about making "historical claims" although they don't mind individual clients doing so about their own trading on the basis of emails received from Epiphany. Interesting.

This is not really a "signalling service" as such. It's simply an email subscription service to "the trades we're making here with our own funds". Obviously they're aware that people use it as a signal service, and very successfully I'm told, but that's not how they promote it. In fact they don't really promote it at all. It was originally designed for friends and relatives of managed fund clients, and I think "officially" you still have to "know someone" to subscribe to it. Not sure how much (if at all) this is really enforced by the new manager, though.

Apparently January made just under 800 pips profit, and this is very typical.

No url, but I have an email address for enquiries, if anyone wants it: just send me a PM.
thanks---

The people who run this service have stopped answering emails and people mentioning them have disappeared.

They were based in the Isle of Man does anybody have any information?