EOD 'live' charting

dod

Does anyone know if there's a reasonably priced charting and data package that would allow me to scroll through a couple of hundred US EOD stock charts just before the market close that would show today's (not quite end of day) price updating in real time?

Rather as the D4F software charts currently do, but with fewer spikes and the ability to scroll rapidly through a succession of charts.

SierraChart with Mytrack would, I think, do this for around $50 a month, but I was hoping for something simpler and cheaper.

dod said:
Does anyone know if there's a reasonably priced charting and data package that would allow me to scroll through a couple of hundred US EOD stock charts just before the market close that would show today's (not quite end of day) price updating in real time?

Rather as the D4F software charts currently do, but with fewer spikes and the ability to scroll rapidly through a succession of charts.

SierraChart with Mytrack would, I think, do this for around $50 a month, but I was hoping for something simpler and cheaper.

Telechart 2000 should do this for you with no problem its very quick to use and scroll charts with you just hit the space bar to progress, even better its free you just pay for the data. Go to the sofware reviews on this site to find their website.

marketcenter from esignal lets you do this. it's reasonably priced but you don't have access to the raw data if that is what you are after www.esignal.com