Enough Already.

No. I have already loaded up and need a rise to pick some fruits. With the ongoing bollox nothing is going nowhere fast. It takes those bast*rds less than a day to start wars, but takes them months to b1tch over some scrap paper.

Stay on your toes though, you can't write a day off just like that.

Take yesterday - absolutely awesome day. Mismanagement severely curtailed my profits, but in terms of the market, an absolute dream. One of the easiest trades imaginable, never in drawdown or close to it.

Stay on your toes though, you can't write a day off just like that.

Take yesterday - absolutely awesome day. Mismanagement severely curtailed my profits, but in terms of the market, an absolute dream. One of the easiest trades imaginable, never in drawdown or close to it.

I'll take your word for it. I'm back in the markets today for the first time in 3 weeks and I'm in no rush to take a view just yet.

I stick Lidl bog rolls up your a$$, Joe. In packs of four, otherwise they'd just drop out.

The point is, enough already. Look at today, like yesterday. Chop chop nowhere. Meantime I gotta sit on my hands like a f***in' momo.

Motherf***ers.

It's the summer - this is normal action for this time of year.

Pull yer targets in a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be a bollox day. In fact tonight is a bollox night as their bollox vote will be bollox.

Tomorrow is going to be a bollox day. In fact tonight is a bollox night as their bollox vote will be bollox.

Really? If I had to guess - like if someone said "No bum sex for you unless you guess" - I would say tomorrow could be an interesting one.

Today was useless for trading, but it's got that look of setting up for something. I'll be watching closely when I'm not masturbating.

dows just fallen 400 points in 3 days. If you guys stopped playing with ya dicks you might actually make some money

:LOL:

Had an awesome day yesterday, 16.5% up for the month. This thread is meant to be a bit of a joke. :)

The 16.5% is a joke?
Bummer.

Peter

My management was a f***ing joke, that's for sure. I got stopped out for about 1.75% due to breaking rules on stop trailing. Should have been an extra 7% or so, just by following my rules.

Ar$e.