End to SUV Boom

and I'll find out that there isn't a finite source of oil? I doubt it, somehow;)

Go on, admit it. You belive in UFO's too, don't you? And that Di was done by MI5? :D

UTB

PS - I clearly wont find out what's ACTUALLY the case, and neither will you. Just a series of claims and counter claims. Meanwhile, the price will continue to rocket whoever's right. So i wont waste my time.

Do you, or do you not support Sheffield United Football Club:?:

:LOL:;)

Caught a snippet on Bloomberg telly about the growing numbers of SUV owners who are taking them back and handing the keys back in at the showrooms, cos they just cant afford it.

Chap said , "well yeah if growing numbers of people are handing their keys in on their homes and walking away, then ,they wont hesitate to hand the keys in on their SUV's and walk away"

Caught a snippet on Bloomberg telly about the growing numbers of SUV owners who are taking them back and handing the keys back in at the showrooms, cos they just cant afford it.

Chap said , "well yeah if growing numbers of people are handing their keys in on their homes and walking away, then ,they wont hesitate to hand the keys in on their SUV's and walk away"

Top post JT, walking is very good for you...

Even writing it out has a theraputic feel on the keyboard...

Look if all the oil wells ran dry nothing will happen on earth. All human beings would be much better for it.

With all our intellect and knowledge now, if our forefathers survived and bettered them selves than obviously we should be able to too.

I hate cars. I loath our dependancy on private motor transport. I really do.

We need to restructure our work, life and travel ethic which is a big part of the mess.

Things will naturally fall into place. Naturally man will adapt.

Given enough time he may even get down on all fours to run faster. (y) :cheesy: