End Of Day Or Not End Of Day ?

mechtraderpro

Hi everyone...new on here but been trading forex 9yrs. Although my trading system / strategy has worked over the years, I feel that I need to bring things up-to-date..Having started to build a new model. I realized that I need to know more about EOD on forex. Yes I know there is 24hr trading. But my question is a request for more detail on this exact timeframe !!!

“At what time exactly GMT does a day candle end, and a new one begin ON THE CHARTS “

It is therefore officially ON THE CHARTS “end of the day” and cannot be altered in anyway and becomes a factual state, and another candle starts for the next 24hr variable day !

Does the EOD time (as above timeframe) change or is different for different pairs ?, and if so ...has anyone got this information for all pairs please

This exact time would of course change as we change our GMT clocks over twice a year either forward or backwards one hour !

I presume that all (live) charting software is all the same with regard to this changeover of exact timeframe ...or does it depend on the chart system used... maybe not ????

I trade nearly all the Pairs, on longer time frames at the moment so in the past have not required this information. But must learn a little more to be able to re-build a new trading model. (Which is why i have joined T2W, to bring things up to speed?) If anyone can answer this I would be grateful, or indeed point me in the direction of a past “thread” that at the moment I don’t seem too be able to find ! (y) mechtraderpro