employee---{good chance}----

lpsk

I am Mohsin from KSA ( king dome of saudia arabia )

actully I very happy to email you

I have a center for advisoring (an advisory on the saudi stock ) called " EKHLASS CENTER FOR SAUDI STOCKS"

and I wont an employee in this center to analyze the market's company and give me the advisment to offer it for thr members

I will give a good salary and a dormaty for him and a computer

for each a sccessful advisment I will give him a rewards, but on the other hand I will take out a persentage from the reward.

he may give me the advisment from his place and I will pay to him.

I am waitting for your replay

[email protected]

I forgot to tell you the salary it is ( between 500$-3000$)depend on his experince and his recommendations

It’s not clear to me what you consider a

employee : where and when and what he she has to do.

recommends on shares are available by charts and by their fundamentals, so what ... ?

lpsk said:
I am Mohsin from KSA ( king dome of saudia arabia )

actully I very happy to email you

I have a center for advisoring (an advisory on the saudi stock ) called " EKHLASS CENTER FOR SAUDI STOCKS"

and I wont an employee in this center to analyze the market's company and give me the advisment to offer it for thr members

I will give a good salary and a dormaty for him and a computer

for each a sccessful advisment I will give him a rewards, but on the other hand I will take out a persentage from the reward.

he may give me the advisment from his place and I will pay to him.

I am waitting for your replay

[email protected]

Is this a joke?

$500-$3000 per year is a very small salary indeed, unless the job is a very small part-time advisory role. In any case, if the person was based in the UK, or the USA, they would have to be regulated to give investment advice - you can't just tip stocks with impunity, even ones traded on another country's exchanges. Can you be more specific about what you're looking for?

hi

the salary per month

depend on his recommendation

the profit from his recomendations should not be les than 50% per month (also depend on the market state)

the work will be in KSA ( king dome of saudia arabia )

but if he give me the recommindation from his place, it lees salar

I will offer a dormatry for him and place to work.

lpsk said:
I forgot to tell you the salary it is ( between 500$-3000$)depend on his experince and his recommendations

I earn that in a week trading FX, I would need $250,000 a year, to even think about it.

here you go - buy oil companies, and mining companies. any ones will do - take yer pick!

im sure there are a few in your neck of the woods - actually, butystocks in the new dubai oil exchange where jet fuel futures are going to commence trading.

now. wheres my 3k?

pm me and i will tell you my account details so you can deposit the money. actually, can you pay me in kuggerands?

cheers.

cc

lpsk said:
the profit from his recomendations should not be les than 50% per month (also depend on the market state)..

I will offer a dormatry for him and place to work.
If I was making you a 50% return a month I might prefer a 5star hotel to your dormatry!...

peto said:
If I was making you a 50% return a month I might prefer a 5star hotel to your dormatry!...

Not only that, 50% return on capital per month is a ridiculously high return without putting your capital at very, very high risk. $3000 per month....hmmm, about £20,000 per year (or less if not in Saudi) for giving regulated investment advice that will return the employer 50% on capital per month. This is not a serious or well thought-out offer at all.

To give you some idea how silly this is, assuming you started with an account of £50,000 (reasonable), at 50% a month you would be a billionaire in a little over two years.

You have come to this forum with an job advert,,,fair play to you .....
Now either you are the brother of Borat( The character from ALI G) or you are a guy with more money then brains.....hmmmm

If you invested £100,000
I made you 20% = £20,000

You would give me a dorm----What is that a bedroom at the back of you house or are you talking about a hotel room ??

Re: Pay how do you decide $2000...............Does'nt make any sense,,,,

Please could you clarify you opportunity ;)

I see many silly replays

I clear Enough to understand my meaning

let us play a game

I want your companies data and I will give you the recommendations for one week

you will know how the recommendations are !

who the analist here?

some bad thinkers just say silly things

Hiya mate,

I think you have got your wires crossed,
I am sorry if I have offended you in any way....

Please tell me what kind of trading you are planning to get into:
1. Share Trading
2. Currency Trading
3.Futures
4.Commodities etc etc....

If you have come to this board with a need I am sure there are plenty of traders that will be intrested in a good opportunity.......

Thanks
Happy Trading
Rav

i am a Share Trading

i want the data because i will analist you companies

thank you