Elliott Wave Forex Scalping

I am still short from the 1.31879 level, so we will see how this goes.

There are clues in the charts, in any method you choose to use if it is a good method. Nothing is 100%, but a good method should be at least 60%...

I trade the one and five minute charts because I have learned over the past 4 years that I don't have the patience to trade the longer term charts.....unless it is a very small position that I commit to leave alone until my stop or limit has been hit....(Usually even then I cash it in early............LOL.....)

A litle boring but here comes wave 5.

Attachments

• 12_5_2010_5_minute_Tech_4.PNG
    12_5_2010_5_minute_Tech_4.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 288
The bottom line is for me that I am still short because I have not seen anything to convince me otherwise.

I think that the modified Stochastic will go below 20 before this down move is over.......

There's a nice big pin candle...

Attachments

• 12_5_2010_5_minute_Tech_5.PNG
    12_5_2010_5_minute_Tech_5.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 304
This pair should go up one more time for a small gain and then at least make the 1.3163 I've been talking about all night........

Hi JahDave,

I'm really enjoying reading your analysis,

I have great difficulty of identifying elliot waves

Thanks

Sorry I've been very busy and haven't post in a while, but I will post some tonight. Here is the first thing I noticed when I looked at my charts. It seems that the Euro has temporarily bounced off the first line I drew ten days ago. To me that is a lot of respect for a five minute chart. Here goes for tonight. It appears that the Euro has just finished making five waves down for a wave one. If this is the case then it probably will go back up to the 1.3350/133.80 area. This is what I will be watching for, but I will still be using my stochastic and fractal indicators in conjuction with the wave count. I bought the Euro at 1.3218 a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• 12_15_2010_5_minute_Respect.PNG
    12_15_2010_5_minute_Respect.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 316
The alternative to this is that wave five down has not happened yet and it could go lower before bouncing. I say bouncing because after this it should start wave 3 down which will be bigger thatn the first one down.

When I look at the 1 hour it appears more likely that wave V has not completed yet and it will probably go down some more tonight before rebounding. what I love about the modified stochastic with a fractal stacked on top is that it gives great signals. It is confirming this because it started to turn up, but didn't succeed and did not give a buy signal on the 1 hour chart.

Attachments

• 12_15_2010_1_hour.PNG
    12_15_2010_1_hour.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 340
When the Modified Stochastic gets to the +80 range and I get a red fractal indicator on top of that then I will sell.

Attachments

• 12_15_2010_5_minute_2.PNG
    12_15_2010_5_minute_2.PNG
    26 KB · Views: 406