Elliott Wave Forex Scalping

It went higher than I thought it would, but it should go down from here.....

Well I was wrong because it did make a new high............that means that there will be another high after a very big drop from where I am posting here.........read my longer term thread.........this is troubling for me because I have been hearing from everyone that this is an impulse wave down, and I haven't believed this for several months, but I just thought I must be wrong. I definitely do believe in Elliott Wave, but the marketing guys on every Elliott Wave site, do not do it justice................Like I said 2 days ago..........Become your own trader,,,,,,,,,,and please post on this thread to help others........

Like I said,,,,,,If you are short on the EUR_USD, then this will be good for several weeks...

Like I said,,,,,,If you are short on the EUR_USD, then this will be good for several weeks...

The short Euro is not good at the moment, but I still say the short trade is good for several weeks......

I saw today that Portugal is suing Germany for gold that it plummeted during ww2..This can't be good...

I am still in short, because the long is very limited, but the short is a good trade.......

Attachments

• 01_13_2011_5_Minute_7.PNG
    01_13_2011_5_Minute_7.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 227
look at the Andrew's pitchfork page..........It's way to steep to keep going.......Euphoric for the Euro.....

I would say based on Elliot Wave Theory that this will go down for several weeks before it goes up again...

We are in a flat that will go down to 1.25 area and then go back up to 1.48 area........ I am short

I think this was the end of the "B" wave, Because this was a five wave move, then the rest ofd the moves should be 5, and then another high...............Dow should go to 12,390.........................

Here is the Euro move up I was looking for and now it should go down very large soon.

It went higher than i thought, but that is a huge spike on the 1 hour and I am still in short.........This should be good for a lot of pips.......

Attachments

• 01_13_2011_hour_1_2.PNG
    01_13_2011_hour_1_2.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 191
Off topic, but the USD_JPY is going up on the 5 minute chart........And the hour chart

Attachments

• USD_JPY_01_14_2011_1_Hour.PNG
    USD_JPY_01_14_2011_1_Hour.PNG
    42.2 KB · Views: 196
This plays into my theory that the USD will be gaining strength in the next several weeks...

I know that we don't have a sell signal on the one hour mod, stochastic yet,,,,,,, but it is soon.......

There will be a 1000 drop at least in the Euro......

Attachments

• 01_13_2011_hour_1_3.PNG
    01_13_2011_hour_1_3.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 254