Ed Ponsi - FX seminar

jadex

Has anyone actually attended his seminar?
Is this any good? Or usual staff?
600 pounds for 2 days...

Mmmm, Ponsi not the best name to promot yourself under especially when it's to do with the financial markets......

jadex said:
Has anyone actually attended his seminar?
Is this any good? Or usual staff?
600 pounds for 2 days...

I saw a Finspreads presentation on friday night (5th Oct). Ed Ponsi was on for 30 - 45 minutes. Obviously the idea was to encourage you to attend his course this weekend. I already knew I couldn't attend the course Sat / Sun but was just interested.
All I can say is I liked his presentation style - pleasant, easy going, seemed to know what he was talking about and no bull****. I've seen quite a few presenters offering courses in the last 2 or 3 years and he was definately one of the better ones.
I'm personally not intending to go on any course because I'm trying to make it my own way but if I were I would probably go on his.

Did anyone attend the course held by Ed Ponsi this weekend in London ?. If so I'd be interested to hear your comments.

Jdax said:
Did anyone attend the course held by Ed Ponsi this weekend in London ?. If so I'd be interested to hear your comments.

I did attend the course and I have to say, it was the one of the best I'd ever attended. The instructor was rapid-firing facts, useful information, and trading techniques. No BS, as an earlier poster noted. Several in the audience were repeat attendees - one woman told me it was her third time for this course (they obviously give a discount for those who purchased the course previously). You could tell he was a real, experienced trader and he was not shy about sharing techniques. Great course, I will attend again (assuming I'll get a discount) if it's offered in the future.