ECN Broker - MT4

sorry

but still cant understand

can see on demo profit commission and balance

is this all?no any extras for duka?

another ?

how much negative margin can go?(stop out level)

Commissions calculated on the MT4 platform include all commissions.

And margin on the MT4 platform can reach 0, which in Dukascopy's terms is 200% (complete margin utilization + drawdown) In this case MT4 does not handle a stopout. Dukascopy manages it and we just replicate whatever they do.

All commission on the MT4 are only for FTT , you pay commision to Dukascopy as well which is not shown on the MT4. Would be better if all commision was shown on FTT MT4

And margin on the MT4 platform can reach 0, which in Dukascopy's terms is 200% (complete margin utilization + drawdown) In this case MT4 does not handle a stopout. Dukascopy manages it and we just replicate whatever they do.

I pushed the JFOREX demo over the 100% to see how the platform reacts. I had three positions open 2 were in the red and one green in profit. To free up margin I went to close the profit trade but as I was over 100% was unable to close even though the trade was in profit

Did you have multiple orders in Metatrader 4 (besides the one you mentioned here) open at the time that you closed half of the long position?

No

I had a long position which I closed half then closed all but then I checked the Dukascopy and saw I was now short ?

The JFOREX was ok but the commissions are confusing, trades where I thought I was in profit showed negative. MT4 all commissions are shown on the open of every trade and would be better if the FTT & Dukascopy commissions where shown on the FTT MT4 platform on the open of every trade

No

I had a long position which I closed half then closed all but then I checked the Dukascopy and saw I was now short ?

The JFOREX was ok but the commissions are confusing, trades where I thought I was in profit showed negative. MT4 all commissions are shown on the open of every trade and would be better if the FTT & Dukascopy commissions where shown on the FTT MT4 platform on the open of every trade

feel free to ignore but if you trade with only a grand live with Dukas they'll eat it up off you inside days..You can't trade with them effectively at that level..they don't do micro

SLM , as in smartlive markets ?

why them ?? i heard they were terrible. which is disappointing on account of them having mt4 on spread bet.

Yes Smart Live Markets

Terrible ? Not in my view

I have traded LIVE & Demo on SLM and had no trouble but yes when they first opened there was a re-quote problem but that is not sorted last year. I have had no problems and the customer service is excellent. The best Spread Bet firm I think

see link http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting/93212-smart-live-markets-spread-bet-mt4.html

if you're starting with a grand you need to go micro with Alpari or fxcm..add a little bit more, convert it to 2K dollars, and you could risk 1-2% per trade and stay in the game a long time and potentially build if your edge is sound..

ftt please comment

jdtrader
"All commission on the MT4 are only for FTT , you pay commision to Dukascopy as well which is not shown on the MT4. Would be better if all commision was shown on FTT MT4"

how much per lot will commission for ftt and duka be?(alltogether a trader should pay)

ftt please comment

jdtrader
"All commission on the MT4 are only for FTT , you pay commision to Dukascopy as well which is not shown on the MT4. Would be better if all commision was shown on FTT MT4"

how much per lot will commission for ftt and duka be?(alltogether a trader should pay)

Regarding the first question: I'm not sure what JTrader is referring to. The commissions for an account are delivered to FTT on the first trade of any day. There are no commissions set up in Metatrader which would be incorrect most of the time as commissions change based on the volume you trade for any given month. What we do instead is when the trade is returned it is returned with a commission from Dukascopy (which includes our fees) and is written into the commission field. This keeps commissions accurate.

Regarding the second question: Again, commissions change based on the volume traded. This is why I provided links to determine what your commission would be. If you can provide me with your monthly turnaround, I can give you a specific number.

Regarding the first question: I'm not sure what JTrader is referring to. The commissions for an account are delivered to FTT on the first trade of any day. There are no commissions set up in Metatrader which would be incorrect most of the time as commissions change based on the volume you trade for any given month. What we do instead is when the trade is returned it is returned with a commission from Dukascopy (which includes our fees) and is written into the commission field. This keeps commissions accurate.

Regarding the second question: Again, commissions change based on the volume traded. This is why I provided links to determine what your commission would be. If you can provide me with your monthly turnaround, I can give you a specific number.

sorry

but your marketing looks a little evasive

tell us (traders) stright without elegante spin

1.does ftt act as technological ib and gets paied by duka?

(commissions are equal for duka's jforex and ftt mt4)

2.is it a bit more (charged by duka and transfered later to ftt as payment )

and how much this "a bit more" is?

if the latter is correct explain what additional gains

can a trader have thanks to ftt technology?

i believe without serious advantages ftt would not risk to market it

personally i like speed and smoothness of execution on ftt mt4

and if a plug in "one click" is incorporated(seen on divisafx)

it will be interesting

one should understand as

several euros on the top of duka's commission

right?

i am wondering why some people have a problem with a company offering a service on top of a another service ?
happens all the time !
like when you book into a hotel, most people are not just going to only sleep there are they ? have a drink at the bar at extra cost, meal in the restaurant, laundry services....
sounds like trading tech are offering a pretty good service to one of the best brokers if you ask me and they probably deserve to get paid for heavens sake ! and i absolutely do not work for them, before some smartass throw in his 2 cents.

This service is ludicrous. I completely get the fact that it is MT4 and their speed of execution is great and all that. But I just finished a chat with one of their reps and the total commission(FTT plus Dukas) you would pay on 1 standard lot (100k) on MT4 for E/U is $23.85!!! That can also be expressed as 2.385 pips on that pair. What's the point of having an ECN with MT4 to scalp if you are gonna get raped 3 pips or more(including spread and commission) on each trade? I am okay with Dukas charging me a commission because they are a Forex Broker. I would prefer if FTT would just charge $100 a month or something for access to their bridge. Their success should not be tied to my trading volume. They are a technology provider, not a liquidity provider or aggregate.

Hi,

Interesting information provided, thanks. I wonder if Fair Trading Tech you provide is the one listed on Dukascopy's page.

Check here,
http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/trading_login/marketplace_demo_login/

Now they are referring a thrid party MT4 provider on their official site. I used their demo for a while, seems so far so good. Anyone have tried this? I'd like to know how the 3rd party charges their customers.:cheesy:

Cheers,
Jolynn

Well after searching and trying every Demo on the market I have found what I was looking for.

Firtsly a message to any Forum Moderator :
I'm not selling I'm a Home Retail Trader searching for a broker and just sharing with the community.

Shopping List:
ECN Broker
Tight Spreads
Low Commisions
Regulated
Broker where I'm the small guy that has Larger Account Traders trading.
MT4/5

I tried FXCM, Smart Live Markets, Hot Forex & Alpari plus more that I forget right now but if you want my view on a broker ask away.

Today I found Fair Trading Technology who provide the MT4 bridge to Dukascopy who I think we all regard as the best. You get a live account to there JFOREX platform which is web based and I don't like it but your account is linked to the FTT MT4 platform which is Dukascopy.

Thses links explian it better than me:
http://www.fairtradingtech.com/t3-bridge/2-way-execution/
http://www.fairtradingtech.com/dukascopy-and-mt4/

Just traded a few trades to see how it all works but got excited so I'm posting now.
FTT does not hold your money they just provide the Technology to trade MT4 on Dukascopy.

Dukascopy are not promoting this and in a email to me they say " Fair Trading Technology is an MT4 provider that has access to our trading system. Your account is with Dukascopy and all funds are held in your Jforex account but you can trade on either. This is a third party software so we are not able to promote this service "

One thing I noticed that if I open a trade in JFOREX it instantly opens in MT4 but if I close in JFOREX it opens another trade in MT4 rather than close. But I will only be opening in MT4 anyway.

But with JFOREX in the background you can see Market Depth plus get good news feeds.

Just thought I would share this as I had not seen this before.

Min Deposit $1,000 but I also asked if I could trade in GBP rather than USD and they said
yes.

Going to trade the Demo over next week

Hi,

Interesting information provided, thanks. I wonder if Fair Trading Tech you provide is the one listed on Dukascopy's page.

Check here,
http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/trading_login/marketplace_demo_login/

Now they are referring a thrid party MT4 provider on their official site. I used their demo for a while, seems so far so good. Anyone have tried this? I'd like to know how the 3rd party charges their customers.:cheesy:

Cheers,
Jolynn

JD has got his cab license back and binned trading. Perhaps he's still having the odd position trade on the euro..

This service is ludicrous. I completely get the fact that it is MT4 and their speed of execution is great and all that. But I just finished a chat with one of their reps and the total commission(FTT plus Dukas) you would pay on 1 standard lot (100k) on MT4 for E/U is $23.85!!! That can also be expressed as 2.385 pips on that pair. What's the point of having an ECN with MT4 to scalp if you are gonna get raped 3 pips or more(including spread and commission) on each trade? I am okay with Dukas charging me a commission because they are a Forex Broker. I would prefer if FTT would just charge $100 a month or something for access to their bridge. Their success should not be tied to my trading volume. They are a technology provider, not a liquidity provider or aggregate.

This is how you calculate the total commission that will show in the MT4.

1. Please check the commission on our site and on the DukasCopy site. Take the commissions applicable to your trading volumes and add them together. (use the per million on our side)

http://www.fairtradingtech.com/t3-bridge/commission/
http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/forex_trading_accounts/commission-policy/

2.Then use the link below and enter the combined cost in the "Commission per 1 mio" field

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/forexcalc/forex_calculator/

3. Change to the EUR/USD pair and hit enter.

4e425238970c1

look for the german site ecntrading
they offer raw connection to interbanks depending on the software you chose

I'll throw the FXCC hat into the ring here.

Ticks most of the boxes the OP was asking about.
Anything needs answering in specifics, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks