Eclipse Options Interview HELLPPPP

congras, when did they invite you to the test? I still haven't got any reply yet.

Let me share some information with you. If you have the ability to earn money, Eclipse option is the place where you can make money immediately. And these people are doing high frequency trading. the hottest topic these days. To me, the people in these trading firms are much smarter than those in investment banks.

I got an invite early last week. Mind you this is for a trainee trader role in Australia.

I just want to get a bit more of an understanding of the type of people working here...are they more looking for speed like Optiver or well-rounded ppl like SIG?

Cheers

Plot, Eclipse is a new MM and there is very little info about them. I would say well-rounded, for there is only one speed math test and that is, a priori, the only stage in the process at which they will scrutinize your numerical skills.

Good luck man ! Keep us updated.

Let's w8 & see. They are a small firm, it is entirely possible that they took care of the Australian position first, notably because test sessions are easier to organize. I would say that if we are to get an answer, we'll get it this week.

I'll tell u if I hear anything.

Whats the format of the test? Is it multiple choice? Will be it on the computer?

Anyone know how many people they are looking to recruit? What are they looking for in the interview?

Thanks for the info!

Have you applied for the position in Australia?

No idea about the numbers. Regarding the interview, probably like other MMs: passion for financial markets, analytical skills, and fit. Expect basic financial questions, brain teasers, and, perhaps, a behavioural interview.

Have you applied for the position in Australia?

No idea about the numbers. Regarding the interview, probably like other MMs: passion for financial markets, analytical skills, and fit. Expect basic financial questions, brain teasers, and, perhaps, a behavioural interview.

Yeah I applied from Australia. Test next Tuesday. I forgot whether the position is training in HK or actually working in HK. no problem with either tho.

22nd March...looking very much forward to it. I think they have potential in OZ given how slim the MM market is here.

I think training is in HK...according to website they have only just opened their Syd office this year so logically it would make sense that they need to start looking for traders here.

Good luck guys. Plz give us your feedback after the test. I am still hoping that the invitations for the trainee trader position in HK have not been sent out yet...

Hi ! Does anyone an share about the recruitment process of trader trainee. Besides, any clues or tips for the resume to be prepared. Thanks.