East Midlands Calling

Hi,
Its interesting to see East midlands traders sharing .
I'm from Loughborough.

av

Hi all

Good to hear you can make it - I need in a million.

av1a - Not sure whether you are also coming or not?

sunny

Look forward....

I hope the first meeting is a success...Sorry I can't make it, but will do my best to make the 2nd..

Hi sunny
Probably, sorry still can't say firmly. pm better here too but evening ok. Location good

Hmm, I was hoping there would be more than 3 people attending as the original interest was much higher maybe it should be rescheduled ?

Paul

Hi All

Just a small note to Binary Guru, JonnyT, Tomcat, Alquid, & Hughmac - Can we get your interest for Sat 18th Meet Please - either way.

So far we have Trader 333, I need a mllion, Khi, & (maybe Peto). We are based in Notingham, Leicester,Derby, (Lincoln).

If nobody else is interested - I leave it to all of U to decide what to do.
Alternatives
1. May be meet in Nottingham? (Hughmac - maybe interested)
2. Make it for the afternoon of the 18th
3. Delay it for a more suitable time

Pls post your replies.

Thanks.
Sunny

I would love to attend, I know the Golden Fleece pretty well as its around 10 miles from my home but being totally honest I'm out on a Boys night tomorrow playing Poker (Haven't played for over 15 years!) and the wife might not be pleased if I abandon her again on Saturday.

I have an Autistic Child so its not that easy.

I'm hoping I can pop out for a hour early doors but no promises.

JonnyT

i dont drive (medical reasons) so for me the location would have to be accessible by public transport. :rolleyes:

Otherwise the date proposed would be fine, perhaps the next meeting might be closer.

This isnt looking too hopeful in my view for enough numbers. I really would like to see more people agree to attend but I will make a final decision by Friday evening depending upon this.

Paul

Sunny,

Based on the lack of others agreeing to Saturday, I would suggest delaying this to some point in the future when we can get a more definite idea of numbers. I have been to a few of these and they are good but you do need 8 or more in my view.

Paul

hi sunny

yeah i agree with paul's suggestion and it is too few.

sorry mate, perhaps becos theres no sheep.

Hi all

Looks like we have severe absentism.

I thought there would be more interest.

Lets try for another day. - 2nd July. anytime

Please vote.

Hope we can make this work. It will benefit all of us - I'm sure.

sunny

2nd july afternoon any location sounds ok but I have a problem with commitment! Trader333 is aware of my reasons, so same reply as before. Your efforts are appreciated, Sunny.

Pete

Hi Peto

Lets say U R 50% coming - thats a start.

Pls others - respond - with anything - even another date, another place, another time, another anything.

Lets organise something. We have to do it ourselves. Or shall we try asking Tony Blair to do it for us!!!!!!
Um!

Sunny