EA Creator

Ninja_Trader

Has anyone on here used this program/website?

I just used the demo to make my own EA and going to see how it works. But does anyone else have experience using this website?

I won't post the url unless a mod allows me, but it's fairly simple to figure it out.

Let me know guys, thanks!

If you are looking for something quick and dirty or just a basic trade handler this gets the job done. It won't do indicators or scripts though. I found it very easy to use, which is why I like it.

Peter

Hmm... I have it set to use the moving average indicators... Do you think that it will actually work?

Hmm... I have it set to use the moving average indicators... Do you think that it will actually work?

The EA should work fine, but the strategy may not. Always try it on a demo first.

EA's are nothing more than computer programs. They will work exactly as programmed. If you program it to buy at candle open and sell at candle close it will do so dutifully even though you may lose your whole account.

Peter

Last edited:
There's a ton of stuff to do in order to get one of these EA's to work, and even at that it still doesn't work.

Has me scratching my head like crazy.

Got it working on the demo. So far it's making some wicked trades. But not closing out properly. Methinks it's going to need take profits for sure.

Anyone know if FXCM MetaTrader4 has the ability to have 3 separate take profits in a trade? That would be very handy. So far have a break even option set on it so then it doesn't retrace into the minus.

US traders have certain restrictions on stop loss orders, take profit orders and hedging depending on which metatrader broker you are using. If that confuses you, then congratulations you understand.

Peter

As far as your question about FXCM metatrader, I don't know. There's a thread here somewhere about discussing FXCM issues with a rep from FXCM. Better to ask there.

Peter

Got it working on the demo. So far it's making some wicked trades. But not closing out properly. Methinks it's going to need take profits for sure.

Anyone know if FXCM MetaTrader4 has the ability to have 3 separate take profits in a trade? That would be very handy. So far have a break even option set on it so then it doesn't retrace into the minus.

Hi Ninja_Trader,

MT4 doesn't have the option to put multiple take profits on a trade, so it's not really a broker specific question. However, I'm sure an EA or script could be created to do this.

-Jason

If you are trying to adjust your ea from EA_CREATOR to break your trade into 3 lots for target profits, you may have to code it yourself. This may be a bit beyond the simple ea creator. If I get some time today I'll play around with the creator. Probably need to set some variables and hand code closing routine.

Peter

Thanks Jason and Pete.

I could probably send the ea to a friend who develops them to get it to take 3 targets, but I'll see if it's already an option first.