Drw

me1984

Hi,

I have an interview coming up with DRW and I wanted to to pick some of your brains if possible :D

I have interview for their Assistant Trader program. So I am interested to hear from anyone who has worked for them and is happy to share their experience in the company AND obviously others who have interviewed there. I have looked at their website and done plenty of googling on the company. From what I have read they sound like a company who is really progressing and can offer plenty of training & development for junior staff. So all very good stuff!

For the interview I am obviously expecting logical and numerical questions - but do people know of any particular questions which are constantly asked for which I can prepare for.

I am slightly surprised that there wasnt a thread on them already

Thanks in advance!

PS - I do understand that some people are not willing to share this kind of information

Hello ME1984...hw was ur interview..wht did they ask..i have mine in couple of days...all prob questions or somewh diff..

Harmeet.

Hi,

The interview went well but not well enough for me to get the job. Nevertheless, they seemed like a very nice group of guys and a good place to work. I will definitely try again if possible!

Regarding the interview and the questions, just expect the usual trading interview stuff. So make sure you have read "Heard on the street" and are confident with problem solving questions. There is also alot of number crunching in the 3 hour interview I had...Good luck and let me know how you get on :)