Dreams

....and you're still married?

yes, she has a high pain threshold.

That was about number 10 on my "you really shouldn't have done that" list. I'll save the "cover her head and fart under the bed sheets" story for another time.

UTB

yes, she has a high pain threshold.

That was about number 10 on my "you really shouldn't have done that list". I'll save the fart under the bed sheets story for another time.

UTB

LOL! Please do share the top ten.

Reminds me of a story a friend told me about a date he went on. One thing led to another and even though he didn't fancy her that much she was quite taken with him, and after beers and curry they ended up in the sack.

After they'd done it she rolled over and and at exactly the same time as she whispered into his ear the words, 'I love You', he let rip 'one of the most satisfying and uncontrolled farts I have ever done.'

LOL! Please do share the top ten.

Reminds me of a story a friend told me about a date he went on. One thing led to another and even though he didn't fancy her that much she was quite taken with him, and after beers and curry they ended up in the sack.

After they'd done it she rolled over and and at exactly the same time as she whispered into his ear the words, 'I love You', he let rip 'one of the most satisfying and uncontrolled farts I have ever done.'

ROFL.

Mind, I think it's important you start as you mean to go on, so maybe that wasn't such a bad move. At least he didn't touch the cloth, which a fair few of my stories include.

UTB

I have these flying dreams too - like I end up doing breast-stroke type movements and can maneuvre over trees and stuff. Very cool dreams :)

Speaking of what not to do on a first date, try this: I went on a date with this bird once, and she told me how she'd dated a guy once who wore white trainers and a skin-tight top. At the end of the date, he went to kiss her, and grabbed the back of her head so she couldn't pull away and then rammed his tongue down her throat!

I made a gaffe about how indiscreet he was and that maybe he should have just attempted to knock her out with a club. She laughed, so I was emboldened and continued to crack my hilarious jokes, suggesting the water was so fizzy that I might have to burp my words instead of talk. Being a little overenthusiastic in looking for a laugh, she said 'that's nothing! I can burp the national anthem with my fanny!' :eek:

And The Blades: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: