Dow - Which Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the article...

In October 19th, 1987 the stock market crashed. The DJIA closed down 22.6% for the day. A similar drop in today's market would equal approximately 1800 points. Volume was an unbelievable 604.3 million shares, almost double the previous record of 338.5 million shares set on the previous Friday. The DJIA was down 36.7% from its closing high less than two months earlier.

lellis51 said:
Bid A-Fool any chance of next weeks lottery numbers?

I have found the lottery number thanks in my system.

The DOW moves are all Mathmatical and I can prove it. ITS ALL A CON. This is no FANCY SYSTEM I HAVE HERE. IT has broken the DOW sequence CODE.

JAMES

Bid A-Tool said:
So what could that mean for the DOW if a major crash was to happen. Was 22.6% just in one day?

JAMES

Bit-Of-A-Tool,

If you could manage to contain your exitement and restrict your nonsense/trolling to just this thread, I for one would much appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Bid A-Tool said:
WE HAVE A MELTDOWN ON THE DOW. AT THE END OF CLOSING THE DOW PRODUCED A VERY UNIQUE SIGN ON MY SYSTEM.

THE SUDDEN PUSH UP THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ON YOUR GRAPHS AS BEING POSITIVE WAS THE VERY THING THAT CONFIRMED A MAJOR PROBLEM WAS UNFOLDING.

YOU WOULD SEE THAT LAST PUSH UP IN PRICE A POSITIVE. THAT LAST PUSH UP ON FRIDAY WAS A "DEATH THROW".

I CONFIRM WE HAVE A MAJOR MOVE DOWN ON MONDAY.

Bid A-Tool

First of all this forum I agree is for voicing your opinions but mate you have got to understand that their are a lot of newbies on this forum and they could easily be mislead by these sort of posts just dont want others to make mistakes that I have in the past....

sandpiper said:
Bit-Of-A-Tool,

If you could manage to contain your exitement and restrict your nonsense/trolling to just this thread, I for one would much appreciate it.

Many thanks.

seconded.

I would just like to add that looking at bids likely signals historically they do show a move in the opposing direction to the call before a large move in his favour.

I do not support the meltdown theory by the way :cheesy:

Don

:cool:

sandpiper said:
Bit-Of-A-Tool,

Many thanks.

I Have done it on purpose for Monday.

JAMES

Last edited:
Gotcha!?

sandpiper said:
Bit-Of-A-Tool,

Many thanks.

I'm expecting Jeremy Beadle any moment now....

rols said:
read the article...

In October 19th, 1987 the stock market crashed. The DJIA closed down 22.6% for the day. A similar drop in today's market would equal approximately 1800 points. Volume was an unbelievable 604.3 million shares, almost double the previous record of 338.5 million shares set on the previous Friday. The DJIA was down 36.7% from its closing high less than two months earlier.

TAKE 1,800 away from 11,400 = 9,600.....which is JUST above A MAJOR support Level on OCTOBER 25th 2004 if we did fall that far. This looks like a Major SUPPORT LEVEL. Have a look at your graphs.

JAMES
Bid A-Tool

Last edited:
Bid, or should i say, Batty. It's cards on the table time. I know you. You are asian, are you not? I will not take 'no' as your answer. I'm not bothered about your poor spelling, and what you are saying does not bother me, you supply this site with zero. Anybody in thier right mind should find the more humorous side to you. As 'shwing' trading goes you are probably in the the ball park.........i just don't think you can handle the small print. Prove me wrong.

Bid A-Tool said:
I have found the lottery number thanks in my system.

The DOW moves are all Mathmatical and I can prove it. ITS ALL A CON. This is no FANCY SYSTEM I HAVE HERE. IT has broken the DOW sequence CODE.

JAMES

James!

Why is the DOW a "CON"? Please explain.

Perhaps we could share the lottery numbers in a syndicate.....?

crystalballs said:
you supply this site with zero. Anybody in thier right mind should find the more humorous side to you.

well the first statement is not strictly true and the second one is probably why socrates is not currently posting as he fears his title is slipping away from him this year :cheesy:

Don

BAT, you've been spamming the whole of the US indices threads with the same post! The same post repeated more than once uses up server space and is irritating. And your big red letters hurt my eyes.

You also give readers no means of verify anything you say. If someone says I believe in angels because I've met them, you might be interested, but you wouldn't believe in angels yourself because of it, would you? Even if they showed you lots of photos of them sitting with angels, you'd still not be sure... You want to see, comprehend and discover it for yourself. Or like teaching children "the Earth is round" and when they ask why, you say because I am clever, and I KNOW, without teaching them or hinting at why it might be round by saying for example "look at the horizon, is that a straight line?".

If you want people to believe anything you say, you must justify yourself. If you just want people to think you're amazing but teach them nothing, then like a magician you play card tricks with them "tell them the market will crash and see them watch in disbelief as it does as you say", and if you want to look a fool, then you do the same and let them watch your trick unravel and go wrong.

If you said you thought there would be a crash and told them what sort of pointers lead you to think this, but you're not sure because the market has an uncanny way of throwing curveballs once in a while, then people would have a lot more respect for you and really appreciate your input. As it is, you're getting a hard time which you have brought upon yourself because of your self-righteousness.

Personally, I think we might well break 470 and maybe even 500 also; in any case your official stop at 420 for your short is distinctly precarious.

But back to the DOW, does anyone know in the longer term how DOW and the Dollar behave in tandem? If dollar starts weakening, do foreign investors run scared or on the contrary do they accumulate at the bargain prices?

Chocolate said:
BAT, you've been spamming the whole of the US indices threads with the same post! The same post repeated more than once uses up server space and is irritating. And your big red letters hurt my eyes.

You also give readers no means of verify anything you say. If someone says I believe in angels because I've met them, you might be interested, but you wouldn't believe in angels yourself because of it, would you? Even if they showed you lots of photos of them sitting with angels, you'd still not be sure... You want to see, comprehend and discover it for yourself. Or like teaching children "the Earth is round" and when they ask why, you say because I am clever, and I KNOW, without teaching them or hinting at why it might be round by saying for example "look at the horizon, is that a straight line?".

If you want people to believe anything you say, you must justify yourself. If you just want people to think you're amazing but teach them nothing, then like a magician you play card tricks with them "tell them the market will crash and see them watch in disbelief as it does as you say", and if you want to look a fool, then you do the same and let them watch your trick unravel and go wrong.

If you said you thought there would be a crash and told them what sort of pointers lead you to think this, but you're not sure because the market has an uncanny way of throwing curveballs once in a while, then people would have a lot more respect for you and really appreciate your input. As it is, you're getting a hard time which you have brought upon yourself because of your self-righteousness.

Personally, I think we might well break 470 and maybe even 500 also; in any case your official stop at 420 for your short is distinctly precarious.

But back to the DOW, does anyone know in the longer term how DOW and the Dollar behave in tandem? If dollar starts weakening, do foreign investors run scared or on the contrary do they accumulate at the bargain prices?

150% SURE NOW WE ARE HAVING A MELT DOWN ON MONDAY. LISTEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN UNDERSTANDING HOW THE DOW MOVES. ITS THE PROFESSIONALS THAT ARE HAVING TROUBLE.

I HAVE WITNESSED THE FIRST SIGN. WHEN THE DOW OPENS ON MONDAY I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM THE MELTDOWN AND I WILL POST IT HERE.

Bid A-Tool

Why are you really doing all this?

Bid A-Tool said:
150% SURE NOW WE ARE HAVING A MELT DOWN ON MONDAY. LISTEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT WHEN UNDERSTANDING HOW THE DOW MOVES. ITS THE PROFESSIONALS THAT ARE HAVING TROUBLE.

I HAVE WITNESSED THE FIRST SIGN. WHEN THE DOW OPENS ON MONDAY I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM THE MELTDOWN AND I WILL POST IT HERE.

Bid A-Tool

Bid A-Tool said:
Don't think for one minute I trust the system. I see the signal sometimes and think "You must be joking!......

Bid A-Tool

Hi chocolate
I dont do FX and dont have FX data so have eyeballed an online chart of U.S. Dollar to Euro and if ive got the pair round the right way then the dollar kinda correlate with the Dow appart from the dollar has been falling and the Dow is not

Status
Not open for further replies.