Dow 2009

the leading indicator of the djia is falling more quickly :eek:

djta.png

I`m out at 7600... I dont see a cleary direction now.. So, 300 pips go to the bank and I`ll wait next move..

Looking to go short again around 7660..

bongo & moon.

think my attitude was similar to yours until i studied charts and learnt how to read them

take some time to draw some trendlines over kuteros charts - do some homework. they are very informative.

sure commentary would be nice but for what its worth you can only be the only analyst you listen to.

keep posting kutero they are good charts.

kutero's chart are brilliant....I do try to get some kind of comment from him from time to time....he sometimes replies yes or no to questions such as...so are we going up or down now kutero???.....

To be frank...his charts are so good that they are pretty self explanatory!

Kutero we love your charts...please keep it up buddy!!:clap:

Nice to hear that.. If you are risking 400 pips you must be expecting a huge move...

Do you mind to tell a bit more about your entry point and what are you expecting?

That would be really interesting...:smart:

Vini

just giving it room to breathe tbh, think there could be alot of noise during this week waiting for friday numbers. i expect it to retest the lows..even if the market was to start recovering it doesnt just go up up and away it will want to test the lows and form a base before it goes anywhere

I'm waiting to short INDU, too but market internals say "..don't do it today, if you really want to do, then do it 30mins before the close..." Hence, I will be on sideline.

...buy bad news<yesterday> :) sell good news from G 20 :)

NFP on Friday too. :smart:

Stay cool and well chilled... :cool:

Heat wave about to hit London. :mad:

If 7585 is breached 7372 is a possible target or even 7235. I thought it unlikely but it's looking pretty likely at the moment...

Last edited: