Dow 2009

Right now - with DOW @ 6600 and S&P very close to 780 -- could very easily get a bounce... been bearish on this market for a long time - but this 780 level provides huge support potentially for the market.

Although it could easily just fall through _DYOR

Right now - with DOW @ 6600 and S&P very close to 780 -- could very easily get a bounce... been bearish on this market for a long time - but this 780 level provides huge support potentially for the market.

Like fly to **** the DOW is on an impending fall to 6500 come what stink... :devilish:

Must confess I've expected many bounces and given up. Moreover support for DOW may not kick in until below 6500 even... I

Given what CNBC is saying at the moment, there is just no confidence in the market. Seems panic rules.

680??

6455 (Cash price)

Sticking my neck out here... I'm not convinced.

I like to see DOW above 6850 before I get excited about going long...

Dare I say another test of 6500 is upon us.

I would like to see a bounce and ready to buy in the event.

Anything below 6540-20s will test the lows for sure imo. Will it hold or will it leak...

Apologies for FA but now that NFP is out I reckon the bad news is out there and with some spring and seasonal work upon us figures bound to get a little better.

Buy opportunity awaits the brave...

Just taken a big long at 6490, very wide stop, sat and watch this market all day and all week, first trade this week. hoping to pick up the rise in the EWF, we will see. Good luch DSL

I think so Bongo, but heaven knows what will happen. What's your price target?

Been expecting a bounce for so long ....would be happy with a close above 6500 today and then a attack at 7000 +

But this market has just continued to fall of a cliff....would anyone be brave to short at these levels?

Good luck

Bongo

Bongoman, I've taken the view we should see at least a couple of days rally from these lows, the snp is hitting my lower channel so I went long. If only I made it that simple. We are going lower my friend!

By sheer "GREAT expectations" :cheesy: I'm long too.

How exciting... Great stuff. Comon DOW baby let's see your moves... :clap::clap::clap: