Dow 2009

Wall St. digs out of its hole

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- U.S. stocks scaled back their losses on Wednesday as financials trimmed early declines after the Treasury released the terms of its Capital Assistance Program
dow0225b.png

Last edited:
all the remarks since my last post confirm my view. people are desparate for a rally...not a great reason for one !

well my long is still alive - this market is madness...Madness??? this is SPAAARRRTTTAAAAA!!!!

Good afternoon/morning all. Feeling a little bullish today, after a good morning on the FTSE. Any thoughts on what today will bring?

i hope that 7100 would be able to give Dow some breathing at least for a few weeks.
In fact Dow has already been dropped for 50% from 14,198 point to 7,105 point with just 16 months.

Something appears to be wrong with the calibration of my monitor - red is showing as an unusual shade of blue :-0

Something appears to be wrong with the calibration of my monitor - red is showing as an unusual shade of blue :-0

Errr... That is a very strong buy new monitor signal imho... :cheesy:

Have you tried pushing all your cables in. That happens sometimes if cable comes loose... ? :smart:

nope didn't expect 7400 - thought it would be a slow rise...

i'm closed out at 7314 - my trailing stop kicked in

nope didn't expect 7400 - thought it would be a slow rise...

i'm closed out at 7314 - my trailing stop kicked in

Ok maybe I'm being greedy.... 7380 ? :eek:

Either way I'm in long pos. See what happs. :whistling

YM wedge

seems like price is tightening here.
a break of 7385 would be good for Longs, but i still favour a downside breakdown

so, end-of-week rally or end-of-week sell off :?:

Attachments

• YM 27 wedge.jpg
    YM 27 wedge.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 123
a break of 7385 would be good for Longs, but i still favour a downside breakdown

Well you know what they say about boogie nights?

You've gotta get on up to get down... :cheesy:

I think the trend is down and haven't seen a reversal yet but next move is up according to TA. Pretty much what I've drawn as in your charts but I see the Resistance has become support on 1H charts.

Pivot Point also shows R1@7380.

Fridays always interesting days for Dow. :clap:

Didn't you answer your own question a couple of posts ago? "...this is a BEAR market.
there are no "rallies', merely Stops Running and Profit Taking"