Dow 2009

60 mins.

dow0223a.png

i got broken out at break even again...i'm tempted to just take small profit on the next trade...

I'm tempted to hold the Dow overnight, we have had a large run of negative days, a new low (we are more or less at it), "everyone" is saying down again. Makes me think the projected rise today will come tomorrow. Any views or have I missed the obvious?

the charts look grim, the fundamentals are grim, the volume is grim...its a bear market. what else do you want !

mmmm...would you be comfortable shorting the dow at this level?

i've gone long again - hopefully i'll get my little rally...

there may be rallies but this market is heading to 6000. the bottom has been continually called for the last 12 months. still not there.

there may be rallies but this market is heading to 6000. the bottom has been continually called for the last 12 months. still not there.

6850 and no further before a major signficant bounce imo.

Some form of retrace long overdue. When it comes it will be sweet.

If i look to the RSI and MACD on the 1h, 2h, 8h and daily chart, it gives me a buy signal. I think we going to go up for a short time, and then we are going back down.
Normally it should bounce for a moment.

we are at an interesting cross-roads - at the top of the downward channel on the hourly chart. Will it break out above or reverse back down and onwards to 7000 or below?

I have no idea, hence I'm out. A week ago I was looking to ride back up to 7900 but now I have no idea what will happen next.

anyone keeping up with what's happening in North Korea?

should we be filling our socks with oil?

we are at an interesting cross-roads - at the top of the downward channel on the hourly chart. Will it break out above or reverse back down and onwards to 7000 or below?

I have no idea, hence I'm out. A week ago I was looking to ride back up to 7900 but now I have no idea what will happen next.

I've kept my position open locking in some profit - i'll let the market decide where it will take me tomorrow - hopefully more of the same (fingers crossed).

same goes for the e-minis on 60min... however, the bank sector was leading this bounce which broke yesterday highs, unlike the indexes. 10% still to go for XLF to fill the latest gap of the sector. Wondering when does a real short covering emerge with some speculative buyers getting into the market. My tip would be a retest of 800-810 area in the coming days.Oil holding well, yen longs are closing, dollar aint advancing are some positive signs, especially this was true for the whole week while the markets were getting crushed. Well will see, i managed to totally f*** up my trades, was thinking of adding to my long 744 sp, when it did a bull-flag look-alike yesterday. As it turned out later i closed the position at 752 instead of adding to it... o_O Might try to get into around 757 zone if a pull back comes, will see hehe. Good day everyone!

http://www.akarmiislehet.eoldal.hu/archiv/ifile/11.jpg

got any commentary to add with that graph Kutero? expecting it to break out or carry on with the downward trend?

got any commentary to add with that graph Kutero? expecting it to break out or carry on with the downward trend?

:)
is trying to break..but we are still in downward trend..
7350 will show the breaking of the channel..
We need some good news.;)