Dow 2009

long if we get above 8050 will add above 8093
short at sustained selling through 7980 will add below 7938
yoyoing btw 7980& 8050 atm

dow0123zl4.png

well atilla there is a mega wedge as its been sidewinding with the ranges lower end shifting down. i have drawn trendlines and which ever one breaks i will move with. currently @ 8183 7.15 GMTso theres been some interest overnight. 8100 seems to be the key battleground today / tomorrow.

watch for falls below 7950... sell
buys above 8250 - watch for sustained action as everyone is selling very hard off highs.

the current market is only good for short term traders, quick enough between the pivots. its very very difficult to trade for me.

i would expect another downleg but the djia has been resilient not to totally give up 8000 given the news that is coming out but like last week how much punishment can 8000 take?

well atilla there is a mega wedge as its been sidewinding with the ranges lower end shifting down. i have drawn trendlines and which ever one breaks i will move with. currently @ 8183 7.15 GMTso theres been some interest overnight. 8100 seems to be the key battleground today / tomorrow.

watch for falls below 7950... sell
buys above 8250 - watch for sustained action as everyone is selling very hard off highs.

the current market is only good for short term traders, quick enough between the pivots. its very very difficult to trade for me.

i would expect another downleg but the djia has been resilient not to totally give up 8000 given the news that is coming out but like last week how much punishment can 8000 take?

Volume is a telling sign. I too am watching with the odd scalp. Overall it is going down imo. I have 7500 if 7950s fail...

However, I still feel we need some impulse to take 8300s at least and test the highs before next wave down.

We are more likely to see 8300-8400 first imo.

Guys,

We are now in the danger zone imo. (n)

Lack of volume I see the rally phasing away at higher prices.

Can't see what the Feds going to do or say but come Thursday / Friday we should have some interesting moves I reckon. :-0