Dow 2009

FDJI - 60 mins.

fdjign6.png

Where was the call? I like the charts Kutero charts, but I never saw a call?.......cheers.
Have a good weekend guys.

There was a chart with a GREAT BIG ARROW POINTING UP. imo and that's all it is - Kutero was indicating support around 7950 where it did rally from twice.

There was no entry call but the indicaiton was clearly there. Whether people pick it up or not is another issue. You get 100 people looking at the same chart and they'll see 100 different outcomes.

imo indicating direction and targets support and resistance just as valid and worthy of reputation as entry and exits. (y)

kutero you seem to only post charts that show what has happened not what is going to happen....

Agreed Atilla. Your post just made me think id missed a post of his. Anyway, nice charts. Good luck next week

kutero you seem to only post charts that show what has happened not what is going to happen....

:rolleyes:

You can see the future, while you are checking/comparing the all 4 indicators and Moving Averages..

Here is the repeat chart drawn Nov 07.

7500 is the line on the sand imo. If Dow drops below that bottom support I can't see how it can rise back above 9000.

This is an epic battle between bulls and bears. If 7500 is breached I see 3590 as the ultimate Fib 161% retracemetn. We are truely at the cusp of a new era.

We are now at R2 on pivot point. Any further rises beyond 8380 is a bullish break out anything below 7800 is ultimately breakdown imo. Until then probably best to scalp and go with the 4h - 1h short time frames.

Good trading everyone... :cool:

Attachments

• DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL A-20090208.png
    DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL A-20090208.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 157
i dont think its possible for this market to stay at these levels..but stranger things have happend

i dont think its possible for this market to stay at these levels..but stranger things have happend

If market receives Barclays accounts well then we can have FTSE and DOW rally some more.

When Senate voted for the 4 page $700bn un-audited payout to the banks markets tanked. What does that tell you?

I reckon the same is possible again. Markets tank on good news and rally on bad. So when Obama gets his $800bn look out for market reaction...

Stuff the news and the FA.

Stick to MAs for setting the direction of trend what ever time frame - will be my strategy.

I shorted the close on Friday, but before I pat myself on the back its worth noting that I took profits at a measly +30, lol. Green profit take cirlce looks a bit silly now.... Should be another decent short trade on offer. Expecting further falls , but need to see the right price action. Good luck

Attachments

• pta.JPG
    pta.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 139
The market is overbought at these levels -- it's only a matter of weeks if not days before the Dow falls through 7500

on the ES i took the short, 3 cars, made +1 +2 then moved moved my safety stop down to guaranteed +5.
of course my stop got hit (by 0.75c), i went flat and missed the bulk of that downward move that I had forecast not 30 minutes before. Fooking idiot I am :-(

**** happens, i went short just before the anouncment caught all of the first sell off covered for the speach then shorted it again when he was done talkin..worked rather well!