Dow 2006

couldn't resist temptation and went short at 11,145 this morning, I expect some large move today, I can only hope it's down rather than up

mark twain uk said:
couldn't resist temptation and went short at 11,145 this morning, I expect some large move today, I can only hope it's down rather than up

Remember, Fed minutes out later today, could be a market - mover....

if we break this 10050-60 area I think the fall to the big figure will be very swift.

have to say, that barring external factors a failure to break these levels today will probably give the bulls a nice platform. Still an hour to go, and the 8-9pm is normally the funnest time of the day so there is still hope for a break!

=======================================================
Jan Consumer Price Index !Consensus !
Key Numbers: Jan Dec ! Overall:+0.5%!
CPI Index: +0.7% -0.1% ! Actual: +0.7%!
Core Index: +0.2% +0.1% ! Core: +0.2%!
Energy: +5.0% -2.1% ! Actual: +0.2%!

DJ Newswire

Last edited:
It's all over, there's a global equity market boom and the Dow's got some catching up to do. Time to go long, big time ?

Nasdaq and FTSE already had their highs a few day ago. DOW is making it's high now.. catching up.
Brave ones may go short for quick pullback. ;)

I already did hoping for the traditional last hour selling spree

(half an hour later...) it just does not want to go down, if it closes higher or near highs then tomorrow could see a big up day

Last edited:
As long as 11,110 is not penetrated, and close around 11,130/40, I can see it going even higher perhaps 11,200 is in sight.