Don't want t2w ads ?

It's a good point certainly. I think the problem is one of abuse though.

I'm sure nobody objects to a few ads - as you say, funding must come from somewhere. But it has got crazy - the site is festooned with ads. Banners across the top, banners across the bottom, down the sides, ads popping up before you log in - even ads in posts. A forum with ads is one thing, but these days it is more like ads with a forum.

The problem is made worse because it's not just T2W - practically every website you go to, the same thing. Even if I just open an email - down the side, 6 or 7 God damn ads.

It's become ridiculous frankly, and it is no wonder that people jump at the chance to avoid being bombarded with advertisements every waking moment. The greed of the people who run the websites is to blame.

It doesn't help, of course, that most adverts are plain lies that insult the intelligence of anybody who is not drunk or an habitual abuser of horse tranquillisers.

and I thought you were in a good mood today, damn monthly heavy flow :LOL:

Do you guys even notice the ads any more?

After being here so long, I don't even notice them any more. As I post this, I could not tell you which ads are at the top of this page....