Does anyone else...?

trader_dante

Veteren member
I have a habit of downloading these: Bloomberg.com: Bloomberg Podcasts and falling asleep listening to Tom and his guests...

I find the voices quite comforting...lol...but also, one of his guests once said something that I have never forgotten and has helped me quite a bit.

It was something along the lines of: "The bottom might be in...and you can buy it and hold it...but you better be able to deal with motion sickness."

The only podcast on here I listen to is The Mind of a Trader. In fact, it's the only podcast I listen to every week. PS isn't one out today/tomorrow?

i dont listen to podcasts. They use bandwidth and they distract me.

the highlight of my trading day is sitting next to my lovely warm electric oil filled radiator. Nothing like entering a freezing cold room only to have it heat up to a warm temp. in 1/2 an hour. It has wheels too!!!

Mind you the highlight of my day today was seeing someone fall over on the ice while carrying two bottles of wine. That probably says a lot about me as a person, as well as how exhilirating my job is :D

Actually to tell you the truth I don't really like Bloomberg that much. They kinda seem a bit boring to me, but maybe that's just me lol.